Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Not sure why there is such a surprise about the NA on the back. They announced last year that all releases would be in OG form. Price will be $190. This isn't a special release like 88 3s was. This is how all OG colorways of 1-6 will be released now.

im sure in a few years we will get that sample reversed infrared or red nike air on back. they are reaching super hard lately bustin out all these PE and samples.

Point was that it wouldn't be a surprise if these maroons were a GR since previous release with Nike air branding were also GRs.
Why wouldn't they be a GR.  These hold less weight then the Hares did in terms of significance IMHO and I want these 10x more then I wanted Hares (not a huge 7 fan).  I was hoping these were going to drop last year but, honestly aside from the 1's (which even those seem to be getting easier with enough work) there really hasn't been an issue getting a shoe you wanted if you did minimal work TBH.  I mean the Hares, the barcelona's, french blues, oreo's, legend blue's were all extremely easy and I think it's not going to be any different seeing as it's not like these hold some sort of god like weight.

I am not talking DB's, packs and such cause those are truly limited quantity.

LD always wore the maroons 
nthat.gif

can't remember the last time i was this happy to hear about a release. these might be the last grails that i don't own.

I would like 2 pairs myself. Was looking forward to these last year (year of the 6) but when they failed to show up i didnt think it would happen until it was said fall release earlier this year. Maroon such a great fall / winter colorway.

Hopefully they release in that egg shell / sbb off white colorway. NA is nice and true to OG so thats a plus. Not expecting superb quality. Usually my thought process is:

Nike / JB retro products play off sentimental / backstories to sell

Asics / NB retros usually play off quality.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule: Sbb1s, Chi1s but the way i look at 1s is they are under produced because they have the lowest pricepoint, therefore if they produce small amounts, demand stays high and the 1s they drop bring in just as much hype as the other models with higher pricepoints. And those who dont get the kicks can buy a similar or team model with a similar CW.

Sorry to go off on a tangent. Did i mention i want 2 pairs of these? Lol

Still can't believe it.......there actually attempting to deliver now we need it to be a GR so "everybody eats B"..... (ACE voice)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom