Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

OG tongue height was horrible and scratched the hell out of your shins. The Lower height is clearly an improvement but I guess everyones "OG everything" and "OGs were flawless" on NT

Crossing my fingers for full GR holidays numbers for these. Everyone that wants a pair should be able to.. can't stand QS limited releases.

Walter..

All this QS foolishness. :smh: Should've just released last year with the other OG's.

OG tongue height was horrible and scratched the hell out of your shins. The Lower height is clearly an improvement but I guess everyones "OG everything" and "OGs were flawless" on NT
Speak for yourself b, the OG tongue never touched my shins

Where are ppl getting this QS nonsense from ? If the cement 4s are dropping all star weekend and most ASG shoes are GRs... Everyone thought the shoes from this game would be limited and they restock several times. Nike said they would go back to OG form so NA is about as OG as it gets... So why would these be different, its july and already they are a QS... Come on now... The beast have come out early for this one, i hope their little feeling are crush by a full family sz run
devil.gif

something looks off on these, they should of used the 2010 bulls shape and materials imo

Not liking the fact these are qs. I hope the demand stays low

I'm pretty sure demand on these are far from low, and I really don't understand this qs mess when the details are never kept secret, those days of walkin in a shoe store and being surprised have long been gone.......

QS means less pairs than limited which is already making things tough to get. I'd say if the QS is true, these will be maybe a little bit more available than the C&C 7s but much less than the Chicago's and SBBs

Still hope for a GR tho

Where are ppl getting this QS nonsense from ? If the cement 4s are dropping all star weekend and most ASG shoes are GRs... Everyone thought the shoes from this game would be limited and they restock several times. Nike said they would go back to OG form so NA is about as OG as it gets... So why would these be different, its july and already they are a QS... Come on now... The beast have come out early for this one, i hope their little feeling are crush by a full family sz run :evil:
SC reporting that it's confirmed as qs

SC sometimes don't know wtf info they be dropping sometimes, actually most sites drop a lot of mislead info. They be jumping the gun 2 quick.

Last edited:
Hmmm. These going to be remastered? The sport blues from last year are beat. The quality on those wasn't that great.

SC sometimes don't know wtf info they be dropping sometimes, actually most sites drop a lot of mislead info. They be jumping the gun 2 quick.
when has SC been wrong?? If they aren't QS they'll still be Limited (there is a difference)

Back
Top Bottom