Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

didnt know which 6 to pick so i got em both i can coast 2 coast eatin versace french toast they i was a joke till i pulled up grippin oak never been a hoax i bet i do the most 

These appear to have the same sole as the 72-10 11s. Have they really got rid of the blue sole and clear sole and made them smoked out???

Whyyyyy?

At holiday time I will take these over the 11's without a doubt. The 11's this year are strange. These have so much nostalgia. Must cop QS or not.

mannnn nikeair on heel if true. atleast 1 white og cw jordan worth buying

I really can't see them charging 225-250 range if true....for the 4's and not these, not that I want them to j/s but I really hope not cause I prefer these over those cement 4's....

Word I've been hearing these will be a GR idk I'm confuse but hoping for a GR because trying to cop a QS in Los Angeles is in impossible with these resellers/hype beast

I will not pay 300+ resell if they end up a QS honestly all these QS are messing up the game up because now days shoes all are all hype and can't cop anything without being in a hectic line with resellers and people fighting overshoes

WILL DO ALL I CAN TO COP
nthat.gif
 at retail.

Maroon 6 holds a special place in my heart as it was my elementary and middle school, official school colors.

I asked my dad for these when I was 9, got denied. I might take a shot at these, idk right now. 

If I can get it for retail, good. If not I ain't gonna sweat it. The Nike at the back of the heels don't do much for me.

Isn't it ironic, back during the 90s I'm always hunting for jumpman logod stuff and drawing it on my books and bags. But it seems it's the other way around for Jordan shoes.

Well glad these are offficaly confirmed, can finally get my hands on them, with Nike air on the back is a plus, kinda dumb to wait until this specific Colorway to put the Nike branding on,but not on infrared or Carmine's? Oh we'll seen these as a kid a few times an never was able to have a pair, so to come back on its og form very happy to see.

Back
Top Bottom