Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Seen lots of positive comments on the quality... Materials are pretty nice, but again with poor craftsmanship with the two pairs I was able to look at. Didn't even notice this glaring flaw till I got home. And these didn't sit where I'm from, so I can't exchange. Beautiful shoe otherwise, think I might have to just live with the flaws. Would anyone else keep these, and has anyone else seen anything like this?

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...1-4755-811F-2D610676A808_zpsdxorj6o3.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...B-4EF1-9E78-10AEF78EA9D8_zps20u1q2nh.jpg.html

mean.gif
 at that first pic. I'd just throw some flat white paint on it and call it a day. As for the second pic I wouldn't even have noticed it 
laugh.gif

Yeah first pic is the real bummer. Thought about some white polish on them, but these are off white. At $300 I really shouldn't have to **** around with painting them either. Agree the second pic is hard to tell exactly what's going on, but looks like there's a crack or tear there as well. Wondering if this material is just too damn soft and how these will hold up for most people after some wears.

mean.gif
 at that first pic. I'd just throw some flat white paint on it and call it a day. As for the second pic I wouldn't even have noticed it 
laugh.gif
I would just wear them n not look down.

If I felt some other type of way after that... I would just buy another pair to stock!

I'm so salty reading about all these discounts.

Hopefully by the time the White Cements release I'll have something cooked up.

NWA parts were greater than the sum. Also, they were not as popular as being portrayed now.

Disagree with the second half of your statement. I recall them being pretty popular back in the day(I saw The Last Dragon in the theater too:lol:). At least around my way they were...

How come these are literally everywhere but finding a pair of white Ultra Boosts on shelves is insanely hard? Those are a GR and have restocked multiple times

Adidas Ultra Boost weren't a GR like a Jordan.

When you go to the ball how many people do you see wearing an Ultra Boost? A general release Jordan is literally sold in every single store, from Footlocker to boutiques to every online sneaker shop. They aren't sold close to the same numbers. Adidas is doing the same semi limited crap to get people to buy them. Considering Adidas market share, and how they've lost even more, they need to be flooding the market as much as possible instead of making Yeezy's and Boost hard to get.

I was thinking about gettin these but i was like for 220 i can get 2 shoes that ill wear more lool

Are these more or less comfy than the black infrared VI's? Or the same?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom