Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

when has SC been wrong?? If they aren't QS they'll still be Limited (there is a difference)
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

So glad to be wrong about my prediction of these not coming out a few pages back; will definitely be in for a pair. Not trying to nit-pick, but I've yet to see a picture with the lace locks visible =/

That doesn't make no sense...it's not an air jordan 6 without the lacelock..especially if jb going the og route..I want the lacelock jordan brand!

It's a give and take......they gave the N/A took the lace lock it covers the N/A branding[emoji]128514[/emoji]

There's a couple pictures floating around of the lace lock. It's says NIKE on it. Can't seem to find the picture at the moment.

I heard from multiple people who leaked the sneaker that we are getting the OG lacelock the one with the jumpman on one side and nike on the other. Hopefully this is accurate.

I hope so... I just haven't seen any pictures with lacelock yet.

There's a couple pictures floating around of the lace lock. It's says NIKE on it. Can't seem to find the picture at the moment.

Oh yea? :pimp:

How come all of these early pairs are missing one key component of the shoe The Lace Lock ?
Because it's easy for them to paint the shoe but they probably just got word in was gonna release these so they need to make the lace locks. That or they don't know what they look like.
last year for the spizikes all the fakes had just a normal lace lock till word got out that it would be a 5/spizike lock

Because it's easy for them to paint the shoe but they probably just got word in was gonna release these so they need to make the lace locks. That or they don't know what they look like.
last year for the spizikes all the fakes had just a normal lace lock till word got out that it would be a 5/spizike lock

That paint theory wouldnt make sense because of the nike air on the heel

[emoji]128137[/emoji]dope. Can't wait to see real pics. I still need a pair of the sport blues for the L O [emoji]128556[/emoji]

That paint theory wouldnt make sense because of the nike air on the heel
True or they are just doing because Nike air is coming back anyway. They hear things and go with it. Just look at 11s

Back
Top Bottom