Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Lmao alright you guys are right I'll just take the hit. Would've tried to get mine on disco but I swore up and down these would sellout quick

mine wants the 3 peat(aqua,maroon,72-10) now that shes seen them on me these last few weeks

so be happy your's only wants the VI's :lol:

DAMN bro I feel like R. Kelly and Usher... We messing with the same girl??? Lol my girl got the exact same list she also want them 7's that are coming out this Saturday... She lucky I like going hard in relationships

I think once pairs dry up prices may increase even with a restock ppl will strike out n get thirsty. How many restocks I hit on last yr =ZERO.

Last edited:
mine wants the 3 peat(aqua,maroon,72-10) now that shes seen them on me these last few weeks

so be happy your's only wants the VI's :lol:

DAMN bro I feel like R. Kelly and Usher... We messing with the same girl??? Lol my girl got the exact same list she also want them 7's that are coming out this Saturday... She lucky I like going hard in relationships
she hasn't seen the vii yet :rolleyes

purple is her fav color too :rolleyes

she just got off my *** about not finding the purple china exclusive xiii's in a 6.5 like that was supposed to be easy

Last edited:
Lmao alright you guys are right I'll just take the hit. Would've tried to get mine on disco but I swore up and down these would sellout quick

Lol I'm sure you'll be rewarded handsomely... Ain't nothing like have ya shorty in a giving mood if you know what I mean bruh [emoji]128540[/emoji]...and reps to you for being on spike lee and DTRT ( sneaker reference thank god for Nike talk so I don't seem crazy... Shouldn't go over to many peoples heads)

If I have enough, reps to all for the quick responses

Eastbay and NDC have a few sizes left.

:lol: everybody everywhere still has sizes bruh

View media item 1820730
Anybody else double up on maroons and notice the lace covers is different shades one cover is off white, while the other one is more an eggshell shade... Shame imma have to take one back to the Nike store cause it's got a scuff View media item 1820733
:x :smh: that aint right.

she just got off my *** about not finding the purple china exclusive xiii's in a 6.5 like that was supposed to be easy

Lol yea... And the worse part bout mine is that I try to tell her about the shoes ahead of time so I can budget for her kicks and mines together... But she always wait until the midnight hour to go ahead and get them... But I know her like the back of my hand now... I tell her what she'll like ahead of time ... And even tho she says "nooo, I don't want them." Come release day, all of sudden she wanna cop.... She like one of those people on Niketalk that swear they hate a shoe.... Then when it gets closer to release she says they grew on me.... Smh... The shoe the same size [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Let these sit like the 9s did. $150 shipped and I'm in there. Hoping to come up on some gift cards this christmas as well.

Lol yea... And the worse part bout mine is that I try to tell her about the shoes ahead of time so I can budget for her kicks and mines together... But she always wait until the midnight hour to go ahead and get them... But I know her like the back of my hand now... I tell her what she'll like ahead of time ... And even tho she says "nooo, I don't want them." Come release day, all of sudden she wanna cop.... She like one of those people on Niketalk that swear they hate a shoe.... Then when it gets closer to release she says they grew on me.... Smh... The shoe the same size [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

exact same **** bro :lol:
she didn't want the aqua's because of the gray & didn't like maroons because of the off-white but when mine came in together she was in the cut salty :lol:
I knew she wanted the xi's from the literal ps pics EAARLY in the yr :lol:

These things are beautiful 
smokin.gif
   might have to double up if i get a chance 

12292773_1676530165949936_1214008899_n.jpg

:lol: everybody everywhere still has sizes bruh
:x :smh: that aint right.
Yea headed to Nike now, I know at least one pair will hit outlets.... I'll just get my cash back and order another pair... Nike said they'd exchange as long as the have stock, but shipping back to Nike will take like 4 days where as returning to the store will refund the cash in 2days and I can reorder quicker from NDC... Fingers crossed the sit until Saturday so I can order again.... Anyone else notice Nike shipping the shoes without a return slip anymore? My last couple releases( CM 1's, Aqua 8's, and Maroon 6's) came with this weird sheet of paper View media item 1820793
Seems cheap now you have to print out return slips

They've been doing that for a while. They already have them boxed up and ready to go prior to the orders. Gets em out faster I guess.

she didn't want the aqua's because of the gray & didn't like maroons because of the off-white but when mine came in together she was in the cut salty :lol:
lol bro you don't stay in Texas do you? Swear are girls are like mental twins...lol but good **** for taking care of ya lady... Hopefully when we have daughters one day the old adage about girls dating guys like there fathers holds true [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Bro them shoes look identical outside of aging [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Honestly the only difference is that the Nike in the Nike logo on the back seems slightly bolder on the OGs. I actually dont remember these being a really popular colorway back in the day. Now that the OG 6s are dropping, hope we can get a Carmine 6 and Black Infrared 6 with Nike Air on the back :smokin

They've been doing that for a while. They already have them boxed up and ready to go prior to the orders. Gets em out faster I guess.
Guess when you say it like that it seems more efficient, but the are definitely passing the hassle on to the customer... And as a customer I think it's a crappy move... I don't have a printer at the moment

lol bro you don't stay in Texas do you? Swear are girls are like mental twins...lol but good **** for taking care of ya lady... Hopefully when we have daughters one day the old adage about girls dating guys like there fathers holds true [emoji]128526[/emoji]

im in IL bro :lol:
n I already have daughters ...no dating until they are 30 tho :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol I'm sure you'll be rewarded handsomely... Ain't nothing like have ya shorty in a giving mood if you know what I mean bruh [emoji]128540[/emoji]...and reps to you for being on spike lee and DTRT ( sneaker reference thank god for Nike talk so I don't seem crazy... Shouldn't go over to many peoples heads)
Lmao I got u bruh lol she wants aquas too now guess I'll get them both on my lunch break.

im in IL bro :lol:
n I already have daughters ...no dating until they are 30 tho :rofl:
30!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you a savage bro... Guess I better get to work on some boys we can be Jordan-in-laws

Back
Top Bottom