Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Is saving $20-$30 worth the risk? Guess it all depends on how many flannel shirts you can cop. N by the way the man makes the shirt not the other way around. Some people r still not attractive no matter how nice their shirt is. Matching or not. I just prefer to match. Jus saying.

Is saving $20-$30 worth the risk? Guess it all depends on how many flannel shirts you can cop. N by the way the man makes the shirt not the other way around. Some people r still not attractive no matter how nice their shirt is. Matching or not. I just prefer to match. Jus saying.

It's worth it when they don't make ur size in the us

Cats gotta find somethin other than a maroon tee or hoody to rock with these
laugh.gif

Every fit I've seen has just about been the same
mean.gif

Step outside the box bros.
Hell Yeah!, I Rocked my pair with a any Thrash Heavy Metal T-Shirt with a pair of Ripped up denim jeans from the Thrift Store.

Hate being part of the Hype, So I just stand out from other dudes, and especially since im white, have long hair and im a Die-Hard Heavy Metal guy
laugh.gif

Love the reactions from people at the mall and stores.

What bigj said. Wasn't a choice for me. JB decided to send bigger sizes, #TBFstruggles, across the pond. Also, people forget that maroon matches with other colors besides maroon....

Last edited:
They refresh their stock every morning... Most likely those pairs are all from cancellations.
True, my cousin already secured himself a pair on NDC.  I'll I have to get a pair later on because I want the Shattered Backboard 1s for Christmas.

What bigj said. Wasn't a choice for me. Also, people forget that maroon matches with other colors besides maroon....

Do you. I got about 10 diff color shirts that match them. We're not allowed to oop but they got sizes out here.

Last edited:
Releases wasn't like this back in the day. They were spread out months apart.

And once the new color came out, your pair was old news.  We wore, hooped in, and beat them into the ground.

Yes sir! Soon as that new colorway dropped , the old ones became beaters. Man looking back I destroyed plenty of Jordan's.

Yep once you got the new model your old pair never saw the light of day again. I had no such thing as a "rotation" back in those days, just wore my current pair every day.

Yep once you got the new model your old pair never saw the light of day again. I had no such thing as a "rotation" back in those days, just wore my current pair every day.

I threw away/gave away so many beaters back in the day. I mean there was no resale market or Platos Closest/ Flight 23 and the old pair would sit in ur closet stanking. So bye bye they went. If I only had half of it today, mannn....

Can someone help a cheap brother out lol I want to get a pair of these GS size for my girl but with a discount......anyone can help me out??

Can someone help a cheap brother out lol I want to get a pair of these GS size for my girl but with a discount......anyone can help me out??
Was in the same boat as you bruh just bite the bullet and copp her kicks.... If she ya shorty then she worth it... This a no brainier...if you being good at looking nice ... Be good at being an awesome boyfriend, God knows the latter matters the most

Was in the same boat as you bruh just bite the bullet and copp her kicks.... If she ya shorty then she worth it... This a no brainier...if you being good at looking nice ... Be good at being an awesome boyfriend, God knows the latter matters the most

This. If wont spoil your girl every now and then, someone else will.

Cough it up she worth it :lol:

mine wants the 3 peat(aqua,maroon,72-10) now that shes seen them on me these last few weeks

so be happy your's only wants the VI's :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom