Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Check ur local stores for pairs, especially hoh. My local ones been getting returns last week into this one

Last edited:
This was for sure one of my fav. decembers just based on these and the XI's.  Amazing how much things have changed so quickly.  If I am a reseller I am sure as **** not quitting my day job as these are 2 releases that prior years would be a resellers dream.  Other then waiting around for yeezy releases and super exclusive Jordans there isn't much to flip that people can't get retail wise.

A great december indeed.

I sure didnt have em but did anybody here actually cop bc they had the ogs? Seems like nobody really had these

I had the Carmines the year after they released. Mom got 'em on clearance for me, they were my first J's. Got the Aqua 8s on release, favorite shoes of all time. Got these along with the Aquas as my first J's since '93 due to the sentimental value. Would kill for a pair of Carmines now that I'm back into them.

Yeah, I'm old man.

Man I waited to wear these for a Christmas party and didn't bring a back ups pair and my cousins wanted to throw a football around. You can say I probably won't where them again unless I can dip them in bleach lol. They turned ******* green from the grass. I so screwed up

Man I waited to wear these for a Christmas party and didn't bring a back ups pair and my cousins wanted to throw a football around. You can say I probably won't where them again unless I can dip them in bleach lol. They turned ******* green from the grass. I so screwed up
sucks jason mark that ish asap! Or whatever shoe cleaner u prefer

Last edited:
Can't attest to JM but Lincoln EZ cleaner wonders :smokin

This is off topic but i need to sum input. Has anyone bought from the classifieds? If so how was the experience? Shipping,Fakes,etc. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
This is off topic but i need to sum input. Has anyone bought from the classifieds? If so how was the experience? Shipping,Fakes,etc. Thanks in advance.

Uh, it's like any other venue. You have a feedback system. You have pics you need to look at. Each person is different.

Bought SBB 1s from class was 100% Legit with Fast Shipping. I've Sold A Pair Of '15 Chicago 1s but If An NTer Passes Off Fakes or Scams We Air Him Out And He Gets Offed. But see feedback from others on seller.

Last edited:
Uh, it's like any other venue. You have a feedback system. You have pics you need to look at. Each person is different.

Bought SBB 1s from class was 100% Legit with Fast Shipping. I've Sold A Pair Of '15 Chicago 1s but If An NTer Passes Off Fakes or Scams We Air Him Out And He Gets Offed. But see feedback from others on seller.
thanks guys for the info. Will research and take a leap of faith lol

Back
Top Bottom