Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

So I missed the last few comments, appareldistrict is legit I know the guy who owns it.  There was no fake sellout they legitimately soldout I like to think I have a good rep around here but if you want to be sketchy about it then I can't help that.  Just passing on info trying to help everyone out, he sales shoes at a discount to drive the subscription service and I pointed to IG and twitter so you could see he has a long track record of selling kicks.  There will be more deals to be had either you jump on them or you don't.  As I said I have good track record here and I have sold shoes on here for him and you will see there has been no problems.
mean.gif

Did anybody get the maroon coaches jacket? Hunting one today found for 120 gonna try to get a few dollars off. Saw a real pic and it's way better than the stock photos

Did anybody get the maroon coaches jacket? Hunting one today found for 120 gonna try to get a few dollars off. Saw a real pic and it's way better than the stock photos

I WANT ONE BUT NOT FOR A HUNDO.... ANY XXL DEALS :nerd:

I WANT ONE BUT NOT FOR A HUNDO.... ANY XXL DEALS :nerd:
after talkin to a few these were actually really limited no stores got them. They got that Shiney bright maroon color in person not flat and dull like the pics. Sold out on ndc. Will let u know if I find ya a deal

Last edited:
Some nice sizes available on FNL for those still looking. Meant to mention this earlier but got caught up at work, actually working... Lol! I hope the pair I just ordered ships. Took care of the my people for Christmas so now it's time to treat myself. :D

Any suggestions or tips on keeping sick liner clean. Seems like it will pick up everything. Reshoven8er defense possibly?

Any suggestions or tips on keeping sick liner clean. Seems like it will pick up everything. Reshoven8er defense possibly?

Been having the same problem with this, in fact, the maroon tongue in my last wear left maroon paint on the sock liner :lol:

Honestly, it doesn't bother me too much since I'll be wearing the crap out of these. :smokin

View media item 1846428

Last edited:
So I missed the last few comments, appareldistrict is legit I know the guy who owns it.  There was no fake sellout they legitimately soldout I like to think I have a good rep around here but if you want to be sketchy about it then I can't help that.  Just passing on info trying to help everyone out, he sales shoes at a discount to drive the subscription service and I pointed to IG and twitter so you could see he has a long track record of selling kicks.  There will be more deals to be had either you jump on them or you don't.  As I said I have good track record here and I have sold shoes on here for him and you will see there has been no problems.
No disrespect intended with this post, I understand you are trying to help but I think people would need more proof than just a random head on a forum vouching for the place and saying to check their social media accounts. Maybe a receipt/proof of purchase that illustrates that the place is legit. Even then, I don't see Nike/JB being cool with a retailer selling kicks for under MSRP to the general public. Is that place an authorized vendor? If so, show us proof to make people feel better about potentially spending money with them. Also, why do you have to have a membership to shop with them? Seems shady...let me pay money to spend money with you.....View media item 1846470

Last edited:
No disrespect intended with this post, I understand you are trying to help but I think people would need more proof than just a random head on a forum vouching for the place and saying to check their social media accounts. Maybe a receipt/proof of purchase that illustrates that the place is legit. Even then, I don't see Nike/JB being cool with a retailer selling kicks for under MSRP to the general public. Is that place an authorized vendor? If so, show us proof to make people feel better about potentially spending money with them. Also, why do you have to have a membership to shop with them? Seems shady...let me pay money to spend money with you.....
all this.

plus. I added every size as a non-member and check IG.

Nothing but a hand grabbing 72-10s in what looks like a stock room.

Even at 30% off...why take a loss on the shoe? $5 x a FSR plus shipping is not a good business model.

No disrespect intended with this post, I understand you are trying to help but I think people would need more proof than just a random head on a forum vouching for the place and saying to check their social media accounts. Maybe a receipt/proof of purchase that illustrates that the place is legit. Even then, I don't see Nike/JB being cool with a retailer selling kicks for under MSRP to the general public. Is that place an authorized vendor? If so, show us proof to make people feel better about potentially spending money with them. Also, why do you have to have a membership to shop with them? Seems shady...let me pay money to spend money with you.....
The problem i have is you keep using the term shady and clearly you didn't read the whole site.  You do not need a membership to purchase a shoe, a membership allows you to purchase a shoe for less than what it would cost a non-member.  If you don't feel comfortable thats fine, I am only saying they are legit a bonafide business.  I understand the hesitancy we all have seen the scams before, they take Paypal so that should help alleviate some concerns even though we all know thats not bulletproof.  It comes down to what you are comfortable with really.  Every online shop has had to prove themselves so I get it. 

all this.

plus. I added every size as a non-member and check IG.

Nothing but a hand grabbing 72-10s in what looks like a stock room.

Even at 30% off...why take a loss on the shoe? $5 x a FSR plus shipping is not a good business model.
With all due respect you don't know the business model and dig a little deeper into the IG and actually read the comments on IG and Twitter.  I am pretty much done with it now, they have sold all the pairs they had anyway.  

With all due respect you don't know the business model and dig a little deeper into the IG and actually read the comments on IG and Twitter.  I am pretty much done with it now, they have sold all the pairs they had anyway.  
you're the one caping for them.

Is this your store?

What business model reseller site sells for below employee discount?

FSRs? Really, bruh?

paypal don't mean anything.

Theres a reason places dont even use paypal.

There's loopholes for both seller and buyer.

I could have sworn I said this  "they take Paypal so that should help alleviate some concerns even though we all know thats not bulletproof".  But I get it you are skeptical and thats fine I will leave it at that!

Thanks Does anyone know if they had a gift card option during the prepay raffle checkout?

Last edited:
I don't believe there was a gift card option during the pre-pay process. It was pretty minimal, enter the raffle and if you were chosen your card was charged.

I think people were contacting NDC Customer Service afterwards to apply gift cards, but that's just secondhand I didn't personally do it.

Finally saw these in person...Happy I decided not to purchase.

I love the CW, but I don't think these would look good on me.

I can't stunt like you guys and your expensive denim
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom