Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Whenever I go to chill with my dad in Germany I gotta be sure to back in a disposable pair of jeans and some beaters to help him with all the garden and landscaping work on his property. Several years ago I took a fresh pair of WC 3s to be my dailies over there and I had to cop some cheap Walmart type stuff to do work in. No way was I gonna walk in dirt and handle green trash with fresh white shoes on.

Oh forgot to mention.... If you already haven't try a pair of YSL denim. Not really my lane (to skinny) but my cousin raves about his.

Yeah I'm not into the real skinny stuff, just fitted with enough room. I just checked the YSL site. They look good.

We turned this into a denim thread 
laugh.gif
 smh.

I'm not helping but my little contribution and question. I can't fit into slim fit jeans anymore. I work out and my legs are just uncomfortable. 511s are a no for me now

But man earlier this year I bought 2 pair of Levis 508s. Its their reg tapered fit.
pimp.gif
 PERFECT FIT. But I kind find them on macys anymore. Are they discontinued? Any suggestions for a similar fit around the same price?

We turned this into a denim thread :lol:  smh.

I'm not helping but my little contribution and question. I can't fit into slim fit jeans anymore. I work out and my legs are just uncomfortable. 511s are a no for me now
But man earlier this year I bought 2 pair of Levis 508s. Its their reg tapered fit.:pimp:  PERFECT FIT. But I kind find them on macys anymore. Are they discontinued? Any suggestions for a similar fit around the same price?
Lol I know we kind of did..... Hey I like fashion lol...but for the same price range and close fit try American eagle outfitters (if you like the brand of course) they have an athletic fit straight leg Jean category. Hell they may be cheaper than some Levis I think. That's my 2 cents. Back to topic fellas my bad

Wouldn't mind copping a second pair of these.

Really like them. Best release of 2015 IMO.

Definitely. These are really nice kicks. The cw is classy and subdued. I was really happy with the quality on my pair. 1st time retro and NA. I think many will regret passing on it in the future.

Last edited:
Yeah this 1 will always have a special place in the vault because it's never had a jumpman on it. I seriously doubt we will see it again for another 15 to 20 years

I wished I copped these shoes. At first I thought they were just OK, and since I wear a sz 13,I figured the shoe wouldn't look right... But I was wrong... Damn

For the SoCal heads, I'm at the Cerritos Mall and FNL had these on the shelf. I didn't ask what sizes they had, but the ones on the shelf were a mens 10.5.

Anyone know where I can find the same maroon paint they used? I want to make the Nike air on the back maroon as well. And anyone know where to get decent priced sole bright? Gonna mix white paint and really milk up the sole along with my 72-10 11's. Thanks

Walking the Vegas strip in my Maroons. Let's just say this might not have been the best of ideas. Hell with it though. Lol!

I was sooooo lucky i was not satisfied with my junpman lace cover being adebisi underwear white so i gave um away and ordered another pair on ndc probably the last 12 on there and the lace cover is white as can be unlike my sport blues
View media item 1855519

I was sooooo lucky i was not satisfied with my junpman lace cover being adebisi underwear white so i gave um away and ordered another pair on ndc probably the last 12 on there and the lace cover is white as can be unlike my sport blues

nice! I checked my pair when I got them too... def don't care for the stained look some people got.

I had returned my extra pair and got Chrome 8's instead. The quality while improved is still on the lower end of leather quality compared to a metallic 5's or Columbia 4's . Also factored in the price and comfort of a 6 is really low . I am happy with the pair I do have though, just not a shoe to double up on .

I should have UNDS'd mine today, but the threat of rain is looming here in SoCal....all week!

#wewillrebuild

Back
Top Bottom