Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

whoevers pairs are cracking or starting to crack should get in contact with nike for that 20% voucher and a full refund. then go online and cop another pair lol. they sitting still.
i did that with my first pair i received from NDC (pix posted earlier in this thread), used that code towards my 11's. i haven't worn my FNL pair yet, but if they do crack, i will be calling Nike's CS again.

I got mine at Finish Line, do I just go to the Nike claims site and fill out the form?  
I'd call if I were you. Much better when you're talking with someone. You wanna talk to Nike corporate since it's not a NDC purchase. They handle everything outside of NDC

haha thanks guys, love NT fam 
nthat.gif

My local bait seattle has a couple sizes left of the maroon 6s... the display was a size 10.5... give them a call if you guys are interested.... think they take phone orders.. (206) 257-1178

my true size is a 10 in most shoes, ordered a 10 and a 10.5 two weeks ago (just came today, F UPS). should have ordered a 9.5, anywhere online still for retail? the 10 fits but is a tad on teh larger size, with thick socks they would work but wanted to try the 9.5 to see if that fit better

They didn't make jack **** for these. Any classic jordan maroon shirts? All I see is the 1 with him holding the shoes an an ugly mvp one

The quality was not $50 superior to the 6's that dropped last year . . The quality of those Infrared low's had me hoping for better .

These are my fav 6s and the off white is too clean with maroon pants, so i, glad i did it

Eastbay has a 10.5 & 14 available up right now if anyone is looking.

Just added to cart.

The quality was not $50 superior to the 6's that dropped last year . . The quality of those Infrared low's had me hoping for better .
I had the infra lows and was it jist me or was the quality and leather better on those? Felt so heavy

Last edited:
i may be in the minority, but I think that the 6s from 2014 (white infrareds, sport blues) fail in comparison to these.  This was a pretty solid release (still you had minor quality control issues as always)

I hated that crappy leather that was used on the 5s and 6s.  I decided to get rid of all that stuff (infrareds, carmines, blk/infrareds, grape 5s, fire red 5s). I didn't take pics, but I strongly disagree with anyone that states these are near the same quality as any 6 released in 2014.

Although I don't agree with the price point, these are a step up in the right direction

Last edited:

i may be in the minority, but I think that the 6s from 2014 (white infrareds, sport blues) fail in comparison to these.  This was a pretty solid release (still you had minor quality control issues as always)

I hated that crappy leather that was used on the 5s and 6s.  I decided to get rid of all that stuff (infrareds, carmines, blk/infrareds, grape 5s, fire red 5s). I didn't take pics, but I strongly disagree with anyone that states these are near the same quality as any 6 released in 2014.

Although I don't agree with the price point, these are a step up in the right direction
well, you are not wrong, but giving us only 1 part leather and 3 part soft synthetic doesn't make up for the past all crappy split leather. it's just imo. I personally would take the crappy split leather over synthetics. if the maroons were all 100% leather it would've been worth the $220 at least then you would know that JB didn't lie about using "better" material. 

Gotta say with much anticipation for this release, felt somewhat disappointed by the quality. Having compared the previous white vi retros side by side, not much of an upgrade. Maybe I was just expecting too much from jb, shouldve known better. But finally getting the maroons and the colors done right after so long sufficed it.

Last edited:
I had to take my Maroon's back to Footaction and get my money back.  I wore those shoes once and that damn dye on the tongue bleed all over the white fabric and all over the showlaces. Footaction actually took them back and gave card to purchase something else from any Footaction.  The picture is from one wear, for three hours.

This piss yellow lace cover oa killing me...I need to get a new pair so I can send it back to nike. I like the shoe overalll, but the urination color is killing me.

I disagree the other way, and it's not close at all.

The lows have no flaws outside of comfort, these, well I could start anywhere really with points of inferiority

The 2 white lows are solid...very well made. The maroon aren't on that level. The HOJ 6 from last year was the 6 with the best quality outside of thr motorsports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom