Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

This piss yellow lace cover oa killing me...I need to get a new pair so I can send it back to nike. I like the shoe overalll, but the urination color is killing me.
I hear ya on that. Now that I really take a good look at my second pair (sent my NDC ones back) that is the only "flaw" my pair from FNL has. :/    Ironically, on my flawed pair from NDC, the lace covers were actually white. 

Quality on the Infrared Lows is far superior to these

They are?

I never even took a second glance at them

To me, very much so. I didn't see a bad pair of lows.
I haven't seen a good pair of these, mine included.

Some here will disagree with me but, I haven't seen a good quality pair other than pics in here, and I'm not holding those

My lows are flawless, built way better G

Not even maybe.
I disagree the other way, and it's not close at all.

The lows have no flaws outside of comfort, these, well I could start anywhere really with points of inferiority
used the 6-font for that because comfort is HUGE
laugh.gif

cant swerve around that
Well, these have the same comfort level, THOUGH.

I'm not saying these are comfortable, that was a singular description of the ONE flaw I did find in the low.

This WHOLE SHOE is flawed in comparison, and the comfort is ****, as well.

Not even maybe.

I disagree the other way, and it's not close at all.

The lows have no flaws outside of comfort, these, well I could start anywhere really with points of inferiority

used the 6-font for that because comfort is HUGE :lol:

cant swerve around that
Well, these have the same comfort level, THOUGH.

I'm not saying these are comfortable, that was a singular description of the ONE flaw I did find in the low.

This WHOLE SHOE is flawed in comparison, and the comfort is ****, as well.
I just cant agree w/ you fam ... i had these joints maybe 2 weeks before the drop & were wearing them all the time... better comfort than any previous vi drop & the leather is miles better than any vi not named motorsport or spizike

Offed my blk/infa 6's last night, perfectly ok with these Maroons being my only 6's :smokin

Again, I see both sides of the argument, $220 SHOULD get us next to perfect quality...but on that same notes, these conplaints a lot of people are making wouldn't be an issue had this been a limited release...people would just be happy to have a pair

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm normally a size 9 and wore a size 9 for last year's 6s, can I get away with a size 9.5 for these? I know they run tts.

Last edited:
I wore a size 9 for last year's 6s, can I get away with a size 9.5 for these? I know they run tts.

I wouldn't dare size up in these. You'll be swimming for dear life. I wear a 13 and wish 12.5's were more common because that's what I'd shoot for in these. My TTS usually gets me a perfect fit in all other Jordan models except 6's and 7's. I have an extremely narrow foot and heel if that helps.

This piss yellow lace cover oa killing me...I need to get a new pair so I can send it back to nike. I like the shoe overalll, but the urination color is killing me.

Man I'm probably in the minority when it comes to the "piss yellow" look. The butter cream-like color is what I like most about the sneaker.

Last edited:
Offed my blk/infa 6's last night, perfectly ok with these Maroons being my only 6's :smokin

Again, I see both sides of the argument, $220 SHOULD get us next to perfect quality...but on that same notes, these conplaints a lot of people are making wouldn't be an issue had this been a limited release...people would just be happy to have a pair

Nooooo not the black infrared 6! Lol those are my favorite of all favorites, I don't usually pay resell for shoes but that's one that I would for.

I'm normally a size 9 and wore a size 9 for last year's 6s, can I get away with a size 9.5 for these? I know they run tts.

These maroon 6s fit tts and I don't think they run as big as the previous 6s. That being said I still wouldn't size up, but if you totally had to at least it wouldn't be big big like the previous ones.

Last edited:
That perfect balance between a shoe showing signs of wear but still being in good shape :smokin a lot of shoes look well when they're aged...6's are one of them

I just cant agree w/ you fam ... i had these joints maybe 2 weeks before the drop & were wearing them all the time... better comfort than any previous vi drop & the leather is miles better than any vi not named motorsport or spizike
you mean synthetic pleather. 

That perfect balance between a shoe showing signs of wear but still being in good shape :smokin a lot of shoes look well when they're aged...6's are one of them

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think a shoe should look aged after being worn just 6 times.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think a shoe should look aged after being worn just 6 times.

No I know that, I meant an older shoe...like 5+ years

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom