Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Were these that difficult to get on release day?  Seems to be a lot of excitement for a restock (which I'm not clowning on, I'm glad you guys can eat!), but these SAT in San Diego.  For weeks, literally.  I was shocked, being an OG VI.  

Congrats on your pick up guys, enjoy!

Were these that difficult to get on release day?  Seems to be a lot of excitement for a restock (which I'm not clowning on, I'm glad you guys can eat!), but these SAT in San Diego.  For weeks, literally.  I was shocked, being an OG VI.  

These sat all over the place. Easy to get weeks after release.

All 3 malls this way were sold out by nightfall...Snkrs once again saved me that day...can't mess with the off white I swear! So clean

Last edited:

Naah. They sat for days, both online and in-store. Same with most of the recent retros in all honesty. Hell there was at least one pair of these still at my local Finish Line last weekend.

Last edited:
These were on finishline.com for like a month after RD.. I missed out cause I thought these would hit outlets at some point. I still want them def. don't wanna pay retail tho

Anyone fronting like these weren't easy to get is just ignorant. They were online for weeks, have been restocked many times on finishline and eastbay.

These were on finishline.com for like a month after RD.. I missed out cause I thought these would hit outlets at some point. I still want them def. don't wanna pay retail tho
this...

Anyone fronting like these weren't easy to get is just ignorant. They were online for weeks, have been restocked many times on finishline and eastbay.
yea, I want them to complete the 6 collection but only under retail :smh:

I don't know, $220 was/is steep, but it was the first time they retro'ed.  AND with the Nike Air treatment.  I bit the bullet and paid retail (twice) and have no regrets.  Was waiting for the maroons for over a decade so I wan't missing out.  It's a nice shoe and it completes the OG colorway VI collection.

^ Co-sign.  The 72-10s are nice, but they don't hold a candle to these Maroons.  I'm still shocked they sat, people were straight begging for JB to drop these for *years*, they finally release, with the Nike Air treatment no less, and they sit.  I know $220 was a bit much, but I never thought any OG VI colorway, especially one that NEVER retro'ed, would sit.

My, how the game has changed.

^ Co-sign.  The 72-10s are nice, but they don't hold a candle to these Maroons.  I'm still shocked they sat, people were straight begging for JB to drop these for *years*, they finally release, with the Nike Air treatment no less, and they sit.  I know $220 was a bit much, but I never thought any OG VI colorway, especially one that NEVER retro'ed, would sit.

My, how the game has changed.
The problem is that I think that the maroon 6's were a pair that the older crowd wanted. Most of the younger kids just see it as another jordan drop. Its a lot of factors also. The price, the color, the time it dropped and probably the production number.

These are nice, but nowhere near as nice as the 72-10s. And I think many would agree with me on that.

Back
Top Bottom