Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Hey guys do you know where i can get laces with the same original color for my Jordan 6 Maroons in europe i couldn't find them

Do these yellow very easily, are some pre-yellowed from factory same as the 72-10? Just asking because I have just copped a week ago and they are VNDS (only tried on once before I bought) and the sole is a bit yellowed. Will post later to LC check. It only cost 165$ (retail was ~206$ here).

Last edited:
Just un-ds'd my pair the other day probably wlalked two hours in them and this happens..View media item 2052622 i kmow its and eventuality on 6s but kind of choked it happened this quick was wonderin if anyone else has had his problem?

Just un-ds'd my pair the other day probably wlalked two hours in them and this happens.. i kmow its and eventuality on 6s but kind of choked it happened this quick was wonderin if anyone else has had his problem?
You waited 5 months to wear them (if you bought them is December). Of course it was going to do that, you have to wear them occasionally to prevent this from happening early. All you have to do is walk around in them every other day and put them back in the box.

You waited 5 months to wear them (if you bought them is December). Of course it was going to do that, you have to wear them occasionally to prevent this from happening early. All you have to do is walk around in them every other day and put them back in the box.

God bless Sensei Sakuragi. Gonna unDS my WC 4s soon.

Once again no clue what you're talking about. If they sat for YEARS your comment would be applicable. This is just an example of shoddy paint used on the midsole. And walk around with them every other day????? No comment.......

Last edited:
I've spoke with several people about this issue with the maroons..most pairs are doing it real fast even with one wear...mine came with already hair line cracks on the back..I spoke with nike chat day after I got them and the lady actually refunded me the whole bill and said I could keep them. Crazy but I'll take it....this will happen to any pair after Yeats of sitting bit not this quick

Last edited:
I've spoke with several people about this issue with the maroons..most pairs are doing it real fast even with one wear...mine came with already hair line cracks on the back..I spoke with nike chat day after I got them and the lady actually refunded me the whole bill and said I could keep them. Crazy but I'll take it....this will happen to any pair after Yeats of sitting bit not this quick

How long after you got them did you speak to the folks at Nike?

How long after you got them did you speak to the folks at Nike?
day or 2 after I got em...I told em the hair crack issue and was gonna request a return label but before I could she said sorry etc and said I could get a full refund and to keep em..also told me happy holidays...it was random lol only free pair in my collection

"Sneaker Genius" haha. Yeah mine did that after one wear. Craftsmanship on these isn't that great. Honestly a little bummed on the materials too. Wore mine a few times this week... The upper should have been made entirely out of what the 3 portion is, that's the only part that's really soft tumble. I feel like the rest of the shoe is synthetic. The first pair I picked up even had hair line cracks in the ankle section of "leather." These could have been executed way better, especially for the price. Still love them, but c'mon Nike.

Once again no clue what you're talking about. If they sat for YEARS your comment would be applicable. This is just an example of shoddy paint used on the midsole. And walk around with them every other day????? No comment.......
day or 2 after I got em...I told em the hair crack issue and was gonna request a return label but before I could she said sorry etc and said I could get a full refund and to keep em..also told me happy holidays...it was random lol only free pair in my collection
"Sneaker Genius" haha. Yeah mine did that after one wear. Craftsmanship on these isn't that great. Honestly a little bummed on the materials too. Wore mine a few times this week... The upper should have been made entirely out of what the 3 portion is, that's the only part that's really soft tumble. I feel like the rest of the shoe is synthetic. The first pair I picked up even had hair line cracks in the ankle section of "leather." These could have been executed way better, especially for the price. Still love them, but c'mon Nike.
@AirThompson  please tell them this statement is true:

"You waited 5 months to wear them (if you bought them is December). Of course it was going to do that, you have to wear them occasionally to prevent this from happening early. All you have to do is walk around in them every other day and put them back in the box."

@AirThompson
 please tell them this statement is true:

"You waited 5 months to wear them (if you bought them is December). Of course it was going to do that, you have to wear them occasionally to prevent this from happening early. All you have to do is walk around in them every other day and put them back in the box."
You're wrong

Genius, occasional wear as you suggest, will help prevent sole crumble (and that only matters years down the road), but it's not going to stop paint cracking on the midsole. Acting like this guy fumbled by not wearing within 5 months is hilarious. These sit longer than that in warehouses and on boats before they hit the shelves.

Genius, occasional wear as you suggest, will help prevent sole crumble (and that only matters years down the road), but it's not going to stop paint cracking on the midsole. Acting like this guy fumbled by not wearing within 5 months is hilarious. These sit longer than that in warehouses and on boats before they hit the shelves.
I guess dude doesn't think that deeply. U hit it on the head with your statement. The end.

Back
Top Bottom