Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

The leather quality is superb!

The offwhite is so nice IMO

Agreed. The off-white really brings the shoe together. My pair is still DS, but i'm planning on picking up another to beat up when I have the extra cash.

Every time I see pair of these they're dogged. Guys be dressed like hobos rockin' these, and not the Kanye, trendy type of hobo. I'm talkin' straight up bums.

Makes feel like these went on sale or something. I know they sat for a while, but I never seen any under retail anywhere. I just can't see people paying full price and then bangin' out like construction boots.

Mine are bleeding in the box :rofl:
^ Co-sign.  The 72-10s are nice, but they don't hold a candle to these Maroons.  I'm still shocked they sat, people were straight begging for JB to drop these for *years*, they finally release, with the Nike Air treatment no less, and they sit.  I know $220 was a bit much, but I never thought any OG VI colorway, especially one that NEVER retro'ed, would sit.

My, how the game has changed.
Sitting or not doesn't change my opinion of a shoe. If I like it, that's it I like it. These are def better than the 72-10's which I had but let go to my brother who liked them way more than I did. The Maroon's are fire :smokin

My take on these...I am happy to own them, but didnt instantly purchase die to the timing and the price tag. Are they worth the 232 shipped I paid from nike? I don't know. Am I happy I have them? Yes. Would I rusher have paid 180 for the same pair without nike air? Most definitely! Bottom line, these are a solid but over priced retro. I don't see them coming back out any time soon so I am glad I bought them. I loved the ease of being able to get them days after the release.

$232? Damn I paid $244.48 from Eastbay. That lack of free shipping nearly killed me :smh: Because $250 flat is my limit on shoes and if they'd been any higher i'd have passed.

$232? Damn I paid $244.48 from Eastbay. That lack of free shipping nearly killed me :smh: Because $250 flat is my limit on shoes and if they'd been any higher i'd have passed.

You must be in one of the few states eastbay charges tax too. Either way, they were expensive!

I have gotten a pair of these dope *** wonderful shoes and I cannot wait to wear them. The Maroon 6s colorway, to me is nothing short of Classic, Classy, Chill, Exciting, Not overdone(or over hyped),Super Clean,and Superior. I see so many people talking about how they were slept on because of the release of the 72-10s...but I believe the maroon 6 s,to put it bluntly, Murder 72-10s, and any other retroed 11 including the most beloved of them all... the breds y'all can go and hate me now...but I think the Maroon6s are that nice. Now don't get me wrong I really like the 11s... I also think they are Classy and Classic shoes...but sometimes I feel like they are bit to overhyped...which can turn me off sometimes. However both are Classic, Classy shoes...and I guess that's why I am comparing the two.All in all I am in love with the Maroon 6s and am kind glad to be in to a retro that not many people are interested in...that means no pressure to have them or not have them...they just exist for my pleasure. And also I wasn't really a 6 fan until this colorway changed my mind.*Disclaimer* I am not saying that all 6s are better than the 11s..just talking about the Maroon 6.

You must be in one of the few states eastbay charges tax too. Either way, they were expensive!
actually now i think they charging tax. Ive never been charged tax by them until last couple weeks i placed 3 diff orders and got hit on all of em

Does Jordan make a men's size 7? I know they make a kid's size 7. I keep seeing men's 7 pop up from European sellers. They have all the features of the men's models.

Trying to convince myself not to send these back. I like them but im not sure how much ill wear them

Well whether or not that matters kind of depends on you. I've worn my Chrome 6's once since they came out last summer and that's perfectly fine with me. Still think they're dope and don't plan to get rid of them. I have yet to wear my Maroon 6's, but also would never get rid of them. I imagine that people with hundreds of sneakers couldn't possibly be wearing the majority of them too often. If you can't deal with that and don't like the sneaker enough then you may as well just get rid of them so someone that wants them can have them, and you in turn can take that money and get something that you will wear more often.

I like the Maroons more than the 72s, but I wouldn't call the 72s ugly. In fact...off the top of my head the only 11s i've ever seen that I didn't like were lowtops.

I like the Maroons more than the 72s, but I wouldn't call the 72s ugly. In fact...off the top of my head the only 11s i've ever seen that I didn't like were lowtops.
The only lows I actually like are 11's.

That's not uncommon. I don't mind most Jordan lows in all honesty. 5, 6, 7 (If they ever released), 8, etc. All good with me as long as I find the colorway to be nice.

Back
Top Bottom