Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue if that does eventually happen. Maybe another Concord 11 disaster? Regardless though I will stick to buying my Jordan's online...it's not worth getting trampled over or getting killed for some J's 
mean.gif
Meh, in 5 years maybe people will move on with the Jordan hype. Who knows though? 

But then again, by that time retail would be like 250 (w/o taxes) imo

Slimmer? I'm not sure how I feel about the maroons quite yet because my mind tell me to buy some cheap infrared and paint them.
Only problem here is the poor quality of the Infrared's isn't going to be easy to duplicate. 

These should be a lot, lot nicer.

People thirsting for Nike Air on the Black Infrareds like thats what defines the shoe. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I mean, the black on black really makes it pop [emoji]128514[/emoji].

I couldn't care in the slightest about "Nike Air". They look fine with the jumpman. All that matters is which version releases first, because that's the one i'll get. Same with the Cement lV's.

What bothers me most about them puttin NA on these is that cornballs who would otherwise not even think twice about this colorway, will be all over it.

I sat and watch the slander when the Sport Blue VI's dropped. This that and the third. Low resell value...Etc.

I waited almost 25 years for Sport Blues and I was EXTREMELY excited when I got them. Still am.

The same goes for these maroons...But with NA comes the likely scenario that they will be limited. I'm going to have my pair...I'm not worried about that. I'm just not pleased with the additional work that is going to be needed to get these.

What bothers me most about them puttin NA on these is that cornballs who would otherwise not even think twice about this colorway, will be all over it.

I sat and watch the slander when the Sport Blue VI's dropped. This that and the third. Low resell value...Etc.

I waited almost 25 years for Sport Blues and I was EXTREMELY excited when I got them. Still am.

The same goes for these maroons...But with NA comes the likely scenario that they will be limited. I'm going to have my pair...I'm not worried about that. I'm just not pleased with the additional work that is going to be needed to get these.

Im just glad I didn't have to see Maroons released with the jumpman on the back. With this being my Grail, I couldn't be more excited that JB chose this VI to bring back Nike Air. It will be that colorway that was retroed properly and never messed up, like the Royal 1. Always made with Nike Air.

Last edited:

Im just glad I didn't have to see Maroons released with the jumpman on the back. With this being my Grail, I couldn't be more excited that JB chose this VI to bring back Nike Air. It will be that colorway was retroed properly and never messed up, like the Royal 1. Always made with Nike Air.

have to agree with el bro on these maroons I never liked sb vi nor the royal 1 tho

have to agree with el bro on these maroons I never liked sb vi nor the royal 1 tho

I loved the sport blue vi. Back in Christmas Season of 91 my Dad bought himself Sport Blue VI's, and bought me Infrared VI's which I had to wait until Christmas to open ( I didn't know what color I was getting). Earlier that year before school started, my parents wanted to get me the Maroons. We saw a kid at the mall with them on, and I really liked the colorway. But at that time, my parents would wait until Christmas to get me my Jordans, so when Christmas came around, I assume they could only find the Black/Infrareds(which I loved as well) and not the Maroons, which I wanted a tad bit more. :D

My Black/Infrareds were later stolen during the summer of 1992 at the swimming pool. :smh: And had to wait 8 years before owning a VI again.

rep
sport blues are clean as hell

I'm looking forward to the next releases of the White Infrared and Sports Blues. When they won't be made of plastic.

I loved the sport blue vi. Back in Christmas Season of 91 my Dad bought himself Sport Blue VI's, and bought me Infrared VI's which I had to wait until Christmas to open ( I didn't know what color I was getting). Earlier that year before school started, my parents wanted to get me the Maroons. We saw a kid at the mall with them on, and I really liked the colorway. But at that time, my parents would wait until Christmas to get me my Jordans, so when Christmas came around, I assume they could only find the Black/Infrareds(which I loved as well) and not the Maroons, which I wanted a tad bit more.
happy.gif

My Black/Infrareds were later stolen during the summer of 1992 at the swimming pool.
mean.gif
And had to wait 8 years before owning a VI again.
This post had so many ups and downs.

Then you left us with a bitter ending. 
frown.gif

Your shoes get stolen now and you just hit the bay.

This post had so many ups and downs.

Then you left us with a bitter ending. :frown:

Your shoes get stolen now and you just hit the bay.

Its partially my fault though. I should've wore my other low cost Nikes I had at the time to the pool, and should not have just laid them down towards the back of the pool outside( which everyone did, there were no lockers).

I'm complacent with the leather on the sports blue so I will love remaster leather or better on the maroons

jumpman on back no cop!! lol nike air on back cop! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yall need to stop acting soo elitist .. every knows nike air on the 1-6 make them 1,000 times better. 7 dont matter insoles but come on anything with nike air will get hyped yall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom