Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I have. And I can tell you first hand these were never "pure white". Military 4s were off white as well. And a lot of other Nikes from that era came with off white looking leather. My OG SC Trainers and Jordan 5s had the same looking leather
It's really hard to gauge what the original color of the leather truly was at this point.

That being said, I'm satisfied with the color they chose for the Maroons. 

This picture was taken at my desk circa 2015.  

They're all over 25 years old now.  

They're all varying degrees of white/off-white due to age.

Last edited:
It's really hard to gauge what the original color of the leather truly was at this point.
That being said, I'm satisfied with the color they chose for the Maroons. 

This picture was taken at my desk circa 2015.  
They're all over 25 years old now.  
They're all varying degrees of white/off-white due to age.

View media item 1819857

Repped for Stockton and PIppen...

I work at finishline and I can use my 30% discount if shoes sit for at least 24 hours so this shoe was an easy must cop for me.
$154 for a classic shoe I've been waiting for since I got into shoes with no trouble what so ever? I'll take it! 
smokin.gif

I work at finishline and I can use my 30% discount if shoes sit for at least 24 hours so this shoe was an easy must cop for me.
$154 for a classic shoe I've been waiting for since I got into shoes with no trouble what so ever? I'll take it! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Going to cop these sometime tomorrow. These are everywhere in Chicago. Too much s#!+ dropping, public can't keep up no more. I just copped the Aqua's, was going to get the chromes but that silver/chrome buckle was the determining factor for me.

Would you guys be pissed about this janky stiching or am I overreacting? Ndc pair
View media item 1819912

I wouldn't say you're overreacting...it is your hard earned money and they are your shoes...but it wouldn't bug me as much as some of the yellowish looking lace covers I've seen. Im looking for my pair in store so hopefully i can inspect them and colors on BOTH shoes. Or look for a pair thru fb groups,etc. But being able to see the colors on both shoes.

Last edited:
i have no idea how some of you guys have stores with these on the shelfs still?? must be your location. im in socal and everything here sold out must be the over population and wealth over here

if you see some on shelfs take a picture and post location and store there's some still searching for there pair

Last edited:
i have no idea how some of you guys have stores with these on the shelfs still?? must be your location. im in socal and everything here sold out must be the over population and wealth over here

if you see some on shelfs take a picture and post location and store there's some still searching for there pair

These are still on NDC

Last edited:

View media item 1702561

That is completely and utterly false.

There are stores with FULL SIZE RUNS AVAILABLE!!!

Was that just a poor excuse for trying to bait people into telling you where stock is still available??????? I won't tell you any that I know now based off principal alone!!!

You're really gonna sit on here and wait for someone to tell you where there are pairs available when you could be proactive calling stores and even god forbid driving to a couple malls and seeing for yourself?? Man.. I guarantee if you put in 2% effort you will land a pair.

Last edited:

Gotta do your own home work bruh. Not that hard. #dreamtown

Last edited:
I walked into a Mall today and these were literally sitting in every store. 4 diff stores to be exact. Not just size 14 either. Like 10,11,12,13,etc.., Feels like the good ol days. Classic CW and no hurry to buy.

View media item 1819960

Last edited:
View media item 1702561

That is completely and utterly false.

There are stores with FULL SIZE RUNS AVAILABLE!!!

Was that just a poor excuse for trying to bait people into telling you where stock is still available??????? I won't tell you any that I know now based off principal alone!!!

You're really gonna sit on here and wait for someone to tell you where there are pairs available when you could be proactive calling stores and even god forbid driving to a couple malls and seeing for yourself?? Man.. I guarantee if you put in 2% effort you will land a pair.

i have my pair ,, i said post where you see on shelfs for ppl that hasn't got there pair, thanks

I walked into a Mall today and these were literally sitting in every store. 4 diff stores to be exact. Not just size 14 either. Like 10,11,12,13,etc.., Feels like the good ol days. Classic CW and no hurry to buy.
You'd never thought you'd see where a classic colorway and OG Nike Air branding on the shoe would actually be sitting on the shelf like as if it was a normal release........it feels nice, doesn't it?

I hope Nike didn't leave more shoes stuck on some boat at some Dock for too long, Reason for these new pairs showing up Yellow n Stuff

You'd never thought you'd see where a classic colorway and OG Nike Air branding on the shoe would actually be sitting on the shelf like as if it was a normal release........it feels nice, doesn't it?

honestly it does feel good ,, i hate resellers hope there the 1s that are feeling bad about this,, anyone else thinks they should do the same quantity of maroon 6s for the upcoming white cement 4s & metallic 5s ? hope there both easy cops like these maroon but hope more for better quality :tongue: :wow:

Last edited:
For a Retro 6, a remastered Retro 6, A REMASTERED "NIKE AIR" Retro 6..............once again, THIS TUMBLED LEATHER 'DOE.

Bruh, I can't stop touching that buttery upper leather of this Maroon 6.  I haven't stopped touching the leather of this thing since when I copped them yesterday
pimp.gif

Last edited:
crazy I can't remember the times there was retros on shelfs

It was common in the OG era where/when I grew up. Nobody could really afford/makes sense of dropping $100+ on OG VI's so they sat. I was 16/17 when the OG XIII He Got Games dropped. My co worker copped a week before they dropped and I remember buying my pair a few weeks later. I got my XIV indiglos in 99 on sale from Nordstroms after I swapped by beat up Timbs. It was not for every release but shoes used to sit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom