Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I missed the days to get raffle tix but a couple stores said they'll have plenty. Just show up at the pick up cut off time and should b good...so you never know

Cumberland might be a zoo i never been that way for a release unless its a raffle 
I have i been there on nearly every release this year. Police got it locked down don't even allow folks to start lining up til 645am. it's extremely fair. I've never lined up and struck out up there. Got the KOs and Kobe Beethovens there last two Saturdays in a row at 930am.

Last edited:
I like the black tongue on these but I'm passing. Infrareds are the only vi's i want since my varsitys have yellowed bad.

Boom just got the call from footlocker my size 8.5 is on deck wasn't gonna get them was at the mall with my girl paying her t-mobile bill she was taking to long do stepped into footlocker some dude asked if I was there for the raffle I saide ok he put me down said I got you and the rest is history View media item 1153088

I was late to submit my raffle entry by 5 min.

Now Im gonna have to try online or pay resale.

Whats resale price looking like?

NDC 
laugh.gif

Seriously tho as of late they been a crap shoot with errors unless ur using help. with a large release hopefully the site holds up. They are starting to become horrible even FNL horrible 

you can't oop anymore? :wow:  please do tell i wasn't aware
You can, I believe they just want us to keep it in our PMs and in the buy/sell forum. I'm sure someone else can elaborate a little further.

Yes, your welcome to help another member through PM. But asking for a "oop" or saying you will help with an "opp" is the same as buying and selling in a thread, and that's against the rules. Just because there's a news cute name for it it's still the same thing. There will be a transaction between members and there's a chance of fraud. Also we don't want the threads to be spammed with a bunch of "oop" posts from new members.

Yes, your welcome to help another member through PM. But asking for a "oop" or saying you will help with an "opp" is the same as buying and selling in a thread, and that's against the rules. Just because there's a news cute name for it it's still the same thing. There will be a transaction between members and there's a chance of fraud. Also we don't want the threads to be spammed with a bunch of "oop" posts from new members.
Thanx boss for clearing that one up.

So guaranteed ticket from FNL and Jimmy Jazz just called for raffle but DTLR didn't, but a special someone told me if you get friendly with the pretty girl in there she make your raffle a guaranteed ticket in there 
nerd.gif

Now comes pages and pages of "I got the call back today" and "I just entered 8 raffles" smdh. Well that's just NT. I manage to deal. I'm sure I cause plenty of people to shake their heads on here too lol.

Last edited:
haven't bought a sneaker on RD since the infrared 2s, but Niketowns doesn't do RSVPs anymore?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom