Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

i think after people were rsvp'n full size runs, and not even picking them they chilled for a minute on those 
laugh.gif

@boss85   they're  releasing all the way down to toddler sizes 

Last edited:
The stores are all saying they've enough to go around so, I think I will be good strolling in around noon and grabbing.

The stores are all saying they've enough to go around so, I think I will be good strolling in around noon and grabbing.

You wear a size 12, I'd still show up when the store opens. Better yet try to cop online and you shouldn't even have to go to the store.

If there was enough white/reds to go around, there will be enough sport blues to go around....

btw little off topic....the infrared VI is on pt...some stores already have them in lol....

Last edited:
You wear a size 12, I'd still show up when the store opens. Better yet try to cop online and you shouldn't even have to go to the store.

Will be trying online first for sure.
Catching that SinCity at 1pm at the Mall and this is the time unclaimed pairs are available as well, hoping I've been living right and they have a 12 too

(Don't sleep, but...) A Lot of variables in our favor, including:
- Youngbucks thinks these are "boring"
- Nike produced more of these than the Sport Blue III
- Everybody and their cousin thinks they're getting the "Ferraris" :rolleyes
- etc

Last edited:
Got the call from kids FTL for my wife's size and got my guaranteed ticket from FNL yesterday. Good luck to everyone who is trying to cop a pair. This has been the easiest pair for me to secure this year. Multiple stores doing guaranteed tickets, and a few FCFS on release day. Just found out they finally opened up the new Hibbet Sports about 2 miles from my crib, they are also doing FCFS. I will probably check them out for a future release and try to make a new friend.

Raffles are degrading. Got us sitting around waiting on calls that allow us to go spend out hard earned money. Never again for me.

Quit wasting my time with them after the Carmine.(I won about 7% of the time in all my J's)

Hey fellas I know all these shoe blogs are hyping the **** out of these 6's. The last couple of releases I been able to cop on NDC but lately it's been a pain in the *** almost waiting a full hour to add to cart. Originally I'm from NY I had all my connects there but ever since I moved to Tampa I been too lazy to build connects normally my connects would be from my boyz. Anyways I called Finishline there are giving out tickets for first come first serve should I go that route? Or just take my chances with NDC? 
ohwell.gif

I got a pair waiting for me but I'm not excited about it.. U guys feelin the sport 6's? It's a very general release and just a lot of white on a big shoe.. I'll cop either way, but there isn't goin to be any upside value. The hunt for Ferrari's is what I'm excited about! Must cop, just sexy! Lol

Back
Top Bottom