Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Oh man. Had my girl pick them up. Finally looked at them.
Stitching coming undone, big scratch on the ice, and a small brown stain on the upper that won't come off.

Seriously nike?

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️that right there is why they didn't release in September lol the great debate starts lol...

Reminded me of the white red 2 release.

Was a pretty easy cop online except for the random site timed out lol

Glad to see all of us flourish. Alot of pissed off people in my city. These flew off shelves down here as soon as shops opened!

Not in one million years huh?
roll.gif

Ratchet review, dude is a must follow. "Supa Dupa Rupa"
Real vs Fake

Lol welcome to the south. I knew that dude was from Bama before he even showed his receipt. Bama twang sounds different than Georgia twang. ******ed *** mofo

Last edited:
LOL...am I the only one that got a clean pair?

Naah mine's just fine too. In terms of the quality, i'm not sure what people expected. These looked to be exactly the same as the Infrared 6's in pics, and that's how they are in person. Can't see how anyone could be surprised. These were never going to be like the Spizike's.

Glad to see all of us flourish. Alot of pissed off people in my city. These flew off shelves down here as soon as shops opened!
Dartmouth mall was crazy, mad people camped for these. Eblens and Sxpressions report sizes still available later in day via IG

Why do people hope things are limited so others can't get them too?

LET THE PEOPLE EAT
It's not about "letting the people eat." It's about going out and seeing your shoes 20 different times. Once you experience that, the Jordans you have on lose a little magic.

I know people are always like "don't worry about what other people are wearing, blah blah" but I'm not trying to be shoe matching buddies with every other cat at the mall or the club. Even to the person who couldn't cop, it's a breath of fresh air to see someone wearing some Lance Mountains or some Maroon 6s.
When shoes were too limited, people screamed for JB to mass produce them. Now they do it, and people want them more limited.

If you want some exclusive shoes, JB is not for you. I got out of JB 5 years ago because of all the fruity non-OG colors being pumped out weekly. I only mess with a few models now in OG colors, not all these hyped rainbow Jays.

Naah mine's just fine too. In terms of the quality, i'm not sure what people expected. These looked to be exactly the same as the Infrared 6's in pics, and that's how they are in person. Can't see how anyone could be surprised. These were never going to be like the Spizike's.
I wasn't expecting amazing leather etc

Just wasn't expecting to get a shoe with multiple defects

Back
Top Bottom