Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

It still amazes me that a lot of people still don't know that you can get signature shoes online. I picked mine up earlier today and tons of people are waiting....Thank God I had a ticket because waiting in a line is not for me. They be dumbfounded when I say I order online if I don't win a raffle. Smh

Can you cop a hot shoe online on release day without (a) paying above retail or (b) using a bot of some kind?

shoutout to the employees at FL letting me and a friend use the same bday coupon on separate transactions
pimp.gif
BS, hate how it's up to whomever is ringing you up, i tried to use mine today and they wouldn't let me, good for y'all though! 

i had to get a 10 but i wear a size 9-9.5, will these look like clown shoes on my feet or will dey look normal
They'll look normal to others but to you they'll look huge. They'll crease like crazy though with all that extra room. I would at the very least, wear sneakershields, and maybe double socks.

Sure can
Can you cop a hot shoe online on release day without (a) paying above retail or (b) using a bot of some kind?

I don't have a not or anything special. I use my iPhone or an iPad to copp any shoe I don't get a raffle for and haven't missed a pair. If you have patience, you can get the shoes at retail.

View media item 1157863
The quality on these is piss poor. Nothing like the recent Spizike's.

I asked the FL salesperson to bring out all if the other 9.5's so I could swap and they ALL had major defects...sloppy paint job, air bubbles under the clear sole part where it wraps up over the vis air window, scratches in the leather, and so on. Was happy to cop but very disappointed in the quality.

They look like trunk man jays. And he can't beat the djoker :lol: or rafa :rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He's the most consistent and winningest tennis player in history. I'm not the biggest fan because he always beat Roddick but you can't argue career wise he's top 3 ever.

The quality on these is piss poor. Nothing like the recent Spizike's.

I asked the FL salesperson to bring out all if the other 9.5's so I could swap and they ALL had major defects...sloppy paint job, air bubbles under the clear sole part where it wraps up over the vis air window, scratches in the leather, and so on. Was happy to cop but very disappointed in the quality.
IDK man my pair came out just fine. First box, didn't ask to see any others.

You gotta understand who Flight Club caters too tho. Roach tourist and celebs who don't any better...

Anyways this was such an easy non stressful cop. Prolly gonna chill until blk/infra. Still undecided on them blk toe 14s. Y'all b easy

I'm aware of that. It's just that these are a MASSIVE GR. I bet Kohl's and JC Penney got these.
That was kind of my impression. I wasn't surprised I hit on 1 out of 8 raffles. However, when I asked Champs manager, I said, "You must have got a ton of these, right?" He said, "Actually no, we had waaaaay more of the Infrareds than these. We actually didn't get that many." Another weird thing is they didn't have all of their pairs in store, nor did they know how many total they would have, at the time I entered the raffle. That was weird. 

Back
Top Bottom