Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Sucks to hear about the UPS driver doing that. Hopefully you can get your money back. I hope the ups guy doesn't do that to me. Also DSG shipping is horrible. :smh:

Y'all must not be aware of the amount of money and people that can actually dress in Houston. Whatever...getting my 11.5 a week and a half after release date. I'm not complaining.

I should be able to pull this off. 

I've got an air brush for like t-shirts, model cars etc. 

Wonder if I do it that way or with a hand brush....Doing it though

It's the south.

Prob couldn't find any matching  
nerd.gif
 FUBU / Sean John.
fubu had its time. if you ask me, I rather wear iceberg than fat albert

All I know is I need another pair of these already..
I hammered mine at a tailgating event this past weekend.. Smh..

Ohhh.........u ain't catching no crackhead. LOL

They aren't my size or I'd grab them. Thought about grabbing anyway so I can use them as practice for the "dark silver/grey" custom I'm doing on a pair, don't think I need practice though since there isn't much blue to erase and cover.

Last edited:
Picked my pair up from UPS, no real complaints but the lace cover. I already laced over it as usual so it ain't a problem. LOL

If you guys want the tongue to stick higher like the ogs cut the neoprene straps that go underneath the midsole that are on the side of the tongue.

Personally i wouldnt do it tho :lol:

If you guys want the tongue to stick higher like the ogs cut the neoprene straps that go underneath the midsole that are on the side of the tongue.

Personally i wouldnt do it tho :lol:

Did it on my Wht/Infra pair, didn't work now one side fits slightly loose :lol:

Lol damn :lol: i pulled them
Up so high i thought i heard some ripping going on lol

I did the same thing when I was trying to see if I could pull it up as high as a video I saw and a couple of pics that I knew were GM's because of that.

Had to make sure I couldn't somehow duplicate that SUPER high tongue without having a Fake, I couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom