Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Still? That's surprising
If you guys want the tongue to stick higher like the ogs cut the neoprene straps that go underneath the midsole that are on the side of the tongue.

Personally i wouldnt do it tho
laugh.gif
I definitely wouldn't recommend this

^^^^ If this happens to anyone, go at it with some diluted acetone/nail polish remover. If doesn't work well, try stronger concentration. Might get off most or enough to repaint the shoe.

Last edited:

That persons S/O should be sane and mature enough to not even go that route.  She definitely needs to be checked.  Hope he cancelled that broad immediately. 
Hah. I agree with you, but just trying to give some advice to possibly save the shoes! I think they're the best 6's released thus far.

Hah. I agree with you, but just trying to give some advice to possibly save the shoes! I think they're the best 6's released thus far.

Got into a huge argument with my now wife and afterwards she joked abt pouring nail polish on my KPs. I almost lost it, until she finally said chill I'm joking. Those were rough times.

That shoe is ruined even if it was washable.
I'll buy them fr a custom! Lol
Seriously, it would be pretty easy to turn them into black sport blues. Just some angeles black for the midsoles and uppers, and some black dye for the tongue. And some black laces for a swap and, presto, black sport blue 6s.

Back
Top Bottom