Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Dope factory ships hella fast no matter what part of the country you're in ...I ordered on Thursday morning and my package was waiting Tuesday morning and I'm in TX. The package hit Germany first then was sent to the US, I'm talking from Germany to Jersey overnight.

They ship via UPS.

Italy to Germany to jersey or Philadelphia overnight.

So this place (dope factory) is confirmed as legit right?
mean.gif

was also able to finally get my black toes for less than what retail would had been with tax and shipping for 171

yea, ordered thursday, coming tomorrow(weekends of course nothing gets moved around)

shipping is 16 bucks too, so good on that too
 I have been looking for Black Toes. I looked on Dope and couldn't find any. Are they gone now?

was also able to finally get my black toes for less than what retail would had been with tax and shipping for 171

yea, ordered thursday, coming tomorrow(weekends of course nothing gets moved around)
shipping is 16 bucks too, so good on that too

I have been looking for Black Toes. I looked on Dope and couldn't find any. Are they gone now?
I copped the last pear which was my size

Man thanks for the plug on Dope store! I originally bought these at release and wore them once and ended up selling them. I know, i know, i just bought TONS of Jordan's recently on my hunt for the 2010 Varsity Red/White, Varsity Blk/White along with many 2014 releases which the wife was getting annoyed with lol. I ended up regretting selling them. Best deal i found was a guy on eBay for $200 shipped via PP invoice. Came over here and found the Dope Store plug. Got a 10.5 for retail basically SHIPPED! Can't beat that, plus no tax in PA :smile:

Yup a lot sitting. People will regret not grabbing these at retail when they are high $200 in the spring/summer on eBay. Even worse maybe $350 by next year lol. I grabbed mine while I could. If only they re stocked the black/nfrared!

Lol. Theyre not reaching $350. Ever. They will settle at around $240 max.
Lol. Theyre not reaching $350. Ever. They will settle at around $240 max.

I was being sarcastic with $350. But a OG color way on its first retro in 1-3 years. I see people EASILY asking $280-$300 if you account the shipping price on eBay. They are almost around $250 right now new DS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom