Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

These are an instacop for me. I think once they drop and we all see them in person the majority of us will like them and be copping. I mean they are an OG colorway which is already enough for me pretty much. And how bad can they possibly mess up a "sport blue" and all white shoe. Others dont but i have faith in JB that they will have these lookin right when they drop. These will be a GR if anyone knows right?

Last edited:
I guess i'm the only one that likes how they look in the pic. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 JB did this just to read how much worse this thread turns out than the white infrared. Bout to be 10x more bickering in here once these get closer to RD. I'm coping either way, yeah that does look a little too light but it could be a low quality pic. I'm copping either way both look good to me

:lol:  JB did this just to read how much worse this thread turns out than the white infrared. Bout to be 10x more bickering in here once these get closer to RD. I'm coping either way, yeah that does look a little too light but it could be a low quality pic. I'm copping either way both look good to me
I'm copping these I would take these over the white infrared just because I like blue more than red

For those wondering, these are the equivalent to what JB did with the 2010 Infrared's compared to the OG's. Colors are close but very off. Regardless they are a great alternative since we've waited so long.

King already told us the blue would be off...But that picture isn't the best in the world either...Just have to hold off until some solid images start to surface...

Yeah the blue is different from the OG's but they still look nice IMO. And this is one of the few pairs that I actually don't mind the blue tint on the sole.

As much as i love red more than blue im feeling these more than the white infras they just look cleaner IMO

The Sport Blue looks a little too light and the blue sole looks too blue. I'm not really worried though, the outsole will be less blue come release date and should make the contrast between the ice and the midsole a little stronger.

I still plan on copping these to wear, and to wear a lot. I'm don't have enough light blue / blue and white kicks

Back
Top Bottom