Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

All Mikes videos on point. I check his stack weekly.
Don't buy from him tho lol

I checked his site. Reseller not retailer. That's was the last time I checked his site. But his vids have the legits and the reviews are always ahead of time to give you plent of time to see the shoe in hand and on foot. I like that
Sells fakes bro, he's just reviewing GMs most likely too since the sports blues just came out in the fugazi market

Newer members stay away from TCC that dude is no bueno I have not heard 1 good thing bout bruh

Who is TCC?
The closet collector, sells fakes and has been in trouble before for doing so

All Mikes videos on point. I check his stack weekly.
Don't buy from him tho lol

I checked his site. Reseller not retailer. That's was the last time I checked his site. But his vids have the legits and the reviews are always ahead of time to give you plent of time to see the shoe in hand and on foot. I like that
Sells fakes bro, he's just reviewing GMs most likely too since the sports blues just came out in the fugazi market

Newer members stay away from TCC that dude is no bueno I have not heard 1 good thing bout bruh

Who is TCC?
The closet collector, sells fakes and has been in trouble before for doing so

They may be GM. Who knows. I use the vids as a reference point though for the shoe in hand and on foot to determine whether I like or no. Especially since most pics don't capture the shoe correctly. I wouldn't buy a shoe over retail on the first go round regardless, though I sometimes think about it after I strike out.

Last edited:
I wonder if the blue is going to be as bright as i looks in most pics, if so I need two or three pairs.

I wonder if the blue is going to be as bright as i looks in most pics, if so I need two or three pairs.

The blue is going to be as bright( if you call that bright) as the blue in the video @cheddaman posted. I was fooled initially by the pics that were filtered obviously so I thought/hoped it would be that "royal" blue.

The blue is going to be as bright( if you call that bright) as the blue in the video @cheddaman posted. I was fooled initially by the pics that were filtered obviously so I thought/hoped it would be that "royal" blue.
you dont know that since theyre fakes/GMs in the vid(im going to assume so since its 3 months before release and he's a kid that sells fakes). infrared23 6's werent even close to bein the right color before its official release(and still a tiny bit off)

Last edited:

The blue is going to be as bright( if you call that bright) as the blue in the video [@=https://niketalk.com/members/101334"royal" blue.

you dont know that since theyre fakes/GMs in the vid(im going to assume so since its 3 months before release and he's a kid that sells fakes). infrared23 6's werent even close to bein the right color before its official release(and still a tiny bit off)

You are going to just assume they are GM? How do you know that he sells fakes or he sells GMs as opposed to Authentics?

The blue is going to be as bright( if you call that bright) as the blue in the video [@=https://niketalk.com/members/101334"royal" blue.

You are going to just assume they are GM? How do you know that he sells fakes or he sells GMs as opposed to Authentics?
lol Come on son, seriously. Look at the site, fsr on cement 4s, gamma 11s and so on and so on. don't be so naive :smile:
Plus I saw their vid for taxis, fake fake

Plus do a search on this forum, there's a couple legit check topics on it.

Last edited:
"Far on cent 4's" ? Was that typo, I didn't understand what you meant.

His site is basic yea I remember that. But I don't see how one assumes someone is selling shoes that aren't Authentic based on that. I don't know dude, I'm not vouching for his shoes but damn yo, you gotta have some hard proof before you'd trash a mans name right? That's cold. That's harsh. That's a terrible thing to do boss.

His site is basic yea I remember that. But I don't see how one assumes someone is selling shoes that aren't Authentic based on that. I don't know dude, I'm not vouching for his shoes but damn yo, you gotta have some hard proof before you'd trash a mans name right? That's cold. That's harsh. That's a terrible thing to do boss.
I fixed the typo a hour before you posted**

Again, full size run on shoes, cement 4s for like 260 when they go for like 60 bucks more and again, fsr. Gammas are 280 and again, fsr. I've seen taxi 12s from them(like I said) and they were fake. SELLING unreleased shoes, not preorders but unreleased shoes. He can have all the testimonials in the world, don't mean its legit. Same for TCC

@PmpDaddyRobFord

Ok I gotcha. That explains your reasoning. Interesting
you just godda be more careful man, keep an open eye on ****. people will try and get you around every corner
Still though, thats going to be the color on the shoe which was how this convo started. 

I'll rephrase that, " I believe that to be the color of the shoe based on my previous experience with his early reviews and the actual RD shoe, its been identical"

@PmpDaddyRobFord

Ok I gotcha. That explains your reasoning. Interesting
you just godda be more careful man, keep an open eye on ****. people will try and get you around every corner
Still though, thats going to be the color on the shoe which was how this convo started. 

I'll rephrase that, " I believe that to be the color of the shoe based on my previous experience with his early reviews and the actual RD shoe, its been identical"
i think the shades gonna be a lil different seein as how they pretty much were guessing when they made those GMs

I've seen that @shoulee81 cat from IG post shoes super early as well. Super early. They've been pretty on point man. Early pics don't mean they are wrong right? He had the pics even before this video I saw recently. Again not vouching just saying what I've seen firsthand not here say

Damn EVERYBODY will be trying to cop these because it will be back to school time :smh:

Last edited:

Again, full size run on shoes, cement 4s for like 260 when they go for like 60 bucks more and again, fsr. Gammas are 280 and again, fsr. I've seen taxi 12s from them(like I said) and they were fake. SELLING unreleased shoes, not preorders but unreleased shoes. He can have all the testimonials in the world, don't mean its legit. Same for TCC

True that..

Speaking of TCC, what rock did Sneakgeekz crawl under?

Lol I searched Rep Jays on YT to see a difference on something and this fools channel popped up

Im not taking sides but P.ford is right a big red flag for most sites is usually if they have a FSR of popular shoes or most shoes at that sizes are usually scattered not always stocked up with every size and I have to agree with the price knowing what these shoes sell for even if he had a FSR he not letting them go for that all in all bro just be on the look out for the tell tales and red flags and always ask questions here. ..

True that..

Lol I searched Rep Jays on YT to see a difference on something and this fools channel popped up

Im not taking sides but P.ford is right a big red flag for most sites is usually if they have a FSR of popular shoes or most shoes at that sizes are usually scattered not always stocked up with every size and I have to agree with the price knowing what these shoes sell for even if he had a FSR he not letting them go for that all in all bro just be on the look out for the tell tales and red flags and always ask questions here. ..
Man that dudes prices are by no means Super low, at all. I see Cement 4's all the time in that price range, a pair in the forum  in here for 260 or less  now, go look. Gammas are everywhere for 280, go look. A full size run, though, on what. When I looked he had only the low hype kicks in Super FSR Baron, Powder etc. Everything else was just a pair here and there. Never a FSR. Again it sounds like I'm vouching for dude but damn, its like the more of this convo I hear, the more wrong it sounds about dude selling bad shoes. Straight up

I've seen that @shoulee81 cat from IG post shoes super early as well. Super early. They've been pretty on point man. Early pics don't mean they are wrong right? He had the pics even before this video I saw recently. Again not vouching just saying what I've seen firsthand not here say
Do you think there are no bad people in the world or somethin?

True that..

Man that dudes prices are by no means Super low, at all. I see Cement 4's all the time in that price range, a pair in the forum  in here for 260 or less  now, go look. Gammas are everywhere for 280, go look. A full size run, though, on what. When I looked he had only the low hype kicks in Super FSR Baron, Powder etc. Everything else was just a pair here and there. Never a FSR. Again it sounds like I'm vouching for dude but damn, its like the more of this convo I hear, the more wrong it sounds about dude selling bad shoes. Straight up

go search him on IG & come right back...because its private

anyone dealing with actual authentic merchandise & having fsr's of things well past sold out would love any & all traffic to help move said items...

go look in the blk/red 1 thread for more evidence dude had lace bags big enough to stuff a zip into & had lace bags on BOTH shoes depending on the pic

if i tell you the food is hot dont take a bite to check

Last edited:
Man I feel you guys trust me. I don't plan on buying his stuff. However, I do plan on continuing to use his videos as a reference point for shoes I'd like to see on foot or in hand.

I mean be honest, even if a shoe he has is illegally replicated and the trained enthusiast can point out the difference, wouldn't you agree that it is a close enough match 99/100 TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE ON FEET, so that you can decide if you want it or not if you are on the fence.

For this, I check his videos.

If I want to BUY a shoe, I go to FTL, FNL, FTA Champs in store or online.

Back
Top Bottom