Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

i haven't seen any leaked pic or anything of the maroons. its may already  
mean.gif

Just checked out asneakerlife for the first time... $375 and possibly fake!!! *****... things are gonna be tough for me in August money wise... but I really hope I can scoop these up...might have to pay resale down the road. Been waiting the longest time for these to retro

As far as the maroons... at this point I highly doubt theyre dropping this year which doesnt make much sense to me this being the year of the 6s and all. Always liked the sports blue more anyway so glad we at least get those

Last edited:
Has anyone ever referred to these as the Seinfeld 6s? Seinfeld was a bit of a sneakerhead. I remember he wore these in 2 episodes that I can remember. Sport blue is the color and I like the September blue nickname but the Seinfeld 6s is not bad to me either.

Has anyone ever referred to these as the Seinfeld 6s? Seinfeld was a bit of a sneakerhead. I remember he wore these in 2 episodes that I can remember. Sport blue is the color and I like the September blue nickname but the Seinfeld 6s is not bad to me either.
this ^^^^
mean.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

sneakers dont need dumba** nicknames
laugh.gif

imo just stick with the original cw name
wink.gif

so if Oprah Winfrey wears AJ6 couple of times in her talkshow we gonna nickname them the oprah 6s lmfao
roll.gif

Idk if people knew but Khaled was at the JB event in nawlins so my assumption is his shoes are nowhere near gm #ijs

SN: kids would think Seinfeld is a nerd lol man are we getting old. That Larry David is a funny dude. Curb your enthusiasm>Seinfeld by the slightest of margins I give the edge because of JB the comedian

No bro, stop it.

I might grab 2 pair of these. Stopped buying doubles though because I never got/get to wear them. I got about 20+ wears on my Infrared/White since what Feb and they still look perfect.

I got alot of matchy stuff for these though in comparison to the Infrareds.

Nelly Voice " i neeeeed two purr"

This episode was on a few days ago.

View media item 973567
And no, we shouldn't call them the Seinfeld 6s :lol:.

Last edited:
I might grab 2 pair of these. Stopped buying doubles though because I never got/get to wear them. I got about 20+ wears on my Infrared/White since what Feb and they still look perfect.

wont even have to try and find matchy stuff, **** just rockin a white T will look good

wont even have to try and find matchy stuff, **** just rockin a white T will look good

Yessir. Any v-neck tee from blue side of the color wheel. Any cargo shorts. 90% of my basketball shorts. Gonna be in heavy rotation

Back
Top Bottom