Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

DUDE

Sport blue, Royal blue….  I'm saying.. they making a Jordan 11 white n blue

I did not know!

Is this The Last sneaker of the year where JB plans to Hike the Price up claiming they are gonna use better premium materials to justify the Price raise?

Man, Look at the recent 3Lab5's ….. they took away the Leather sock liner… but left the price the same?

Last edited:
Hell I Seen a pic of them with a teal green looking sole which looked awful. I dunno why they don't jus use the same soles that they used on the concord lows.
Fakes don't trust any pics more than 2 months before RD

Last edited:
Geezzzz, is no Price Sacred anymore.

$200 plus CA tax 9% = $218.00

Rather spend that on 11's then some Lebron or 3Lab's 

I wonder how much the 1st NIKE's were selling for - BLUE RIBBON or whatever they called it...

better then that!!

How much was the 1st Jordans back in 1985?

I wonder how much the 1st NIKE's were selling for - BLUE RIBBON or whatever they called it...

better then that!!

$218? aint that a b***h

All GR JB releases starting in the beginning of November will likely bump up in price to $185, and "Premium" releases such as the XI & XIII will likely be priced at $200.

Nike did this last year, all retros were $160 until the Steel X in the beginning of November was $170. From there on out, all retros were $170 & the XI was $185 

better then that!!

Switching to SB Dunks. These shoes are getting way too pricey man, where is the fun in that?

It makes sense for Jb to raise the price on the 11s. Every year they did $5 and with the Gamma release being crazy and this one expected to be crazier they figured raising the price 15 instead of the normal 5 won't hurt them one bit. It will be an instant sellout regardless prob even quicker lol

Back
Top Bottom