Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I'm gonna beat a pair into the ground anyway. Wanna look fresh while being dirty lol

Just hope it's not the same leather as them infrared 6s:smh:

It will be the same.
Yup. Saw a dude with them on foot yesterday and even in the distance, I saw the shininess when he was walking 
mean.gif
. Still might do it just for the color.

I've passed on every bad quality leather jordan in the past 10 years regardless of how much I've liked them, these might be the sneakers that end that for me tho.. Such a clean colorway

it's not that bad is it?
I'm assuming it is. I was able to see how shiny it was from a decent distance. Dude just so happened to be walking by a window and I saw the glare in the shoe. It makes sense it would have the same quality, they are released in the same year.

I'm assuming it is. I was able to see how shiny it was from a decent distance. Dude just so happened to be walking by a window and I saw the glare in the shoe. It makes sense it would have the same quality, they are released in the same year.
Yeah the leather is gonna be the same. I haven't even gotten around to wearing my white infrareds yet tho. And I wish JB wouldn't put so much coating on the leather because the almost glossy, shiny look is something that turns me off from certain retros

Hype shouldn't be too high on these. Resellers are the only problem, hypebeasts ain't ****** with these, no stupid bright colors or limited. Kids don't even know this is an OG colorway so they have no respect for the shoe. Jus hoping to be able to cop at 8am online on RD. Ain't tryin to pay my plug to hold them cause I'm pretty sure it won't be necessary.

agree

Lookin for these to be my first pair of 6s. 

Like I said, after these, no more Jordans. Just focus on LeBron (depending on design) and KDs (also depending on design).

Maybe I'll start collecting some John Walls, lol.

Lookin for these to be my first pair of 6s. 

Like I said, after these, no more Jordans. Just focus on LeBron (depending on design) and KDs (also depending on design).

Maybe I'll start collecting some John Walls, lol.
Waitin on them Johnny Manziels myself.

Last edited:
Man, these are a must for me. The 6's this year have been good so far. Haven't been able to pass on 6's this year yet and it doesn't look like I will. Gonna need to get a larger storage space. Lmao

Last edited:
Man, these are a must for me. The 6's this year have been good so far. Haven't been able to pass on 6's this year yet and it doesn't look like I will. Gonna need to get a larger storage space. Lmao
I'm passing on the Tomato Christmas 6s, other than that, I've copped all of them this year(mens)

plan on making these my only other pick up of the month. Bought a pair of ATC2s cpl days into August

plan on making these my only other pick up of the month. Bought a pair of ATC2s cpl days into August
Every pickup of yours I've seen in the pickup threads have been ATCs :lol: I'm convinced you haven't bought anything but ATCIIs this year

Back
Top Bottom