Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Seem like floptober would be the perfect month for those. But it looks like your "maroon" is on those grey toe 13s this year :rofl: the schedule is forever expanding. Maybe you get a intense backing and force them to drop. #nobrainer sort of like the Thunder 4s in recent memory

Last edited:
Seem like floptober would be the perfect month for those. But it looks like your "maroon" is on those grey toe 13s this year :rofl: the schedule is forever expanding. Maybe you get a intense backing and force them to drop. #nobrainer sort of like the Thunder 4s in recent memory
well how the color trends have been going with infrared and now sport blue, hopefully maroon will follow suit.

well how the color trends have been going with infrared and now sport blue, hopefully maroon will follow suit.

Yup that or "Carolina" aka legend blue. Pantone 11s and Columbia 11s. Hopefully both. But eh I will be like everyone else and throw them in the 2015 remastered magical pot :lol:

too many? But you ain't got these tho
Pretty sure you ain't got this!
View media item 1130327
Seriously I don't think one person could like every cw or just buy every retro. Moral of the story you don't have to collect them all just buy what you like.

That my friends is the essence of the sneaker consumer.
[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

Last edited:
I wish Brazil's would have been a release by itself. I'd even be satisfied with a limited release of them, at least I would have some what had the slightest chance.

I wasnt paying $500 for no pack, F that.

If they would have just been a GR though
smokin.gif
... that would have been pefect imo

oh well
eyes.gif
I'm pretty sure at some point they may be released on their own

too many? But you ain't got these tho
Pretty sure you ain't got this!
View media item 1130327
Seriously I don't think one person could like every cw or just buy every retro. Moral of the story you don't have to collect them all just buy what you like.

That my friends is the essence of the sneaker consumer.
[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]
[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]
Can't not like these

No, no one knows, but all of us hope. There's still no Jordan Vl release for September, October, or December yet though. Call me crazy, but I still think there's a chance the Maroon's (Or at least one more Vl) could be announced.
I hope JB will announce the maroon 6s a few weeks after the Sport blue 6s release.

Ok, so I have a question, I really want these.

However I've never done the ticket thing, so for tickets, how do I know when they (Footlocker, Finishline, Champs ect) are going to be doing tickets.  I know I can call to ask if it's FCFS or if it's the ticket system, but last time I called the store they said "we don't have any exact ticket date".  

Ok, so I have a question, I really want these.

However I've never done the ticket thing, so for tickets, how do I know when they (Footlocker, Finishline, Champs ect) are going to be doing tickets.  I know I can call to ask if it's FCFS or if it's the ticket system, but last time I called the store they said "we don't have any exact ticket date".  
Check their websites. For example on ftl.com u go to footlocker unlocked and then put in your area code and which release your looking for and it will give each stores release procedure for that shoe. Finishline u will have to call. Ftl.com, fta.com, chmp.com, all have it on their website.

Back
Top Bottom