Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Damn i want those 6's but im afraid if i get them dirty too quickly becuase the streets here in santo domingo are dirty AF. 

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, so I have a question, I really want these.

However I've never done the ticket thing, so for tickets, how do I know when they (Footlocker, Finishline, Champs ect) are going to be doing tickets.  I know I can call to ask if it's FCFS or if it's the ticket system, but last time I called the store they said "we don't have any exact ticket date".  
1. Rule is do your HW. Call around. Don't rely on 2nd hand info. Sounds like you might have called too early in advance for them to tell(which they technically know but wont be allowed to tell till a certain amount of days before hand). SO for example most stores do tickets wed. thurs. therefore they make phone calls Friday the day before RD. I always ask the Saturday before RD. That's when they seem most stores seem to spill the info. But now that stores changed days to mon. tues. I have no clue when they make calls. But again some stores might stick to the regular schedule so CALL AROUND DO YOUR HW and you have a good chance to flourish
smokin.gif

Would yall pay $250 to secure your pairs?

If you could get a pair right now yes

The thing is you might also pay $250.00 for a legit pair the week of release.

Even if its a GR it could be a hard cop
do people want the shoe I definitely think so
paying extra or getting the shoe early from a legit source is better then waiting on a line or striking out online.

I see what you're saying but I highly doubt these will go for $250... Those who really want them should be able to pick them up for retail fairly easily on release day. These should be like the infrared 6s, maybe a little more demand

Last edited:
The advantage for everyone who wants these is the release dates same for the black toe xiv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom