Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Haven't you heard b? JB using that premium cardboard paper from select Staples and using it on their retros

Pretty soon its gonna be make your own shoe kits in them shoe boxes. White computer paper, a box of jello mix, a magic marker, and toilet seat vinyl for 250

Pretty soon its gonna be make your own shoe kits in them shoe boxes. White computer paper, a box of jello mix, a magic marker, and toilet seat vinyl for 250
I've actually thought about that before. Like have the uppers, midsoles, outsoles, a tube of glue, and paint. Assemble your own shoe kits

sleeping on them for these
slam-dunk-air-jordan-vi-6-retro-2014-4-1024x682.jpg
you belong in the wildin thread

These gonna be FCFS or lottery in the DMV?

Niketown might do FCFS. Sports Zone does raffles, FootLocker/Footaction/Champs I think some do guranteed tickets and some do raffles, Finishline usually does guranteed tickets. I'm not sure what DTLR is doing now that they got their Nike contract back.

Last edited:
Just saw these in person and they look really nice. I was at the mall in foot action asking about some blue 3's and he asked me if I wanted to see them. I was shocked he let me see them. Guess it was because they were super slow and about to close.

Some kid at school had these on feet. I have to say that this colorway is very clean in person.

Proof right there. Pleather top grain whatever bag them joints up folk. Oh yeah can I use this BD coupon?

Last edited:
So the leather ain't soft like the Spizike 6s? Rather pleather as they say
No way. JB won't let a GR have good leather like that. only limited releases get the higher quality treatment. Ex. Infrared23 6s, spizike 6s and ofcourse Brazil 6s. I swear the leather on the Brazils is like a givenchy leather lol. That being said infrared 6 quality like I expected. Still gonna cop without question

Last edited:
Up to the manager, they usually let you use it for the most part tho as long as you have a VIP card

Word

But regardless if they like whatever release 2 weeks or 4 years ago you gon buy them joints and be feening to give nike more money when them black toe 14s drop [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom