Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I want ANYONE that wants a pair to be able to get a pair. I really don't care who wears them.
oh really? you want some random nerdy kid to wear the same pair of jays you have, with a horrible outfit to match with it? if you were a real sneakerhead, you wouldnt want that to happen. if that were me, i would be deeply offended

oh really? you want some random nerdy kid to wear the same pair of jays you have, with a horrible outfit to match with it? if you were a real sneakerhead, you wouldnt want that to happen. if that were me, i would be deeply offended
NT, I'd like to present Exhibit A on why I don't consider myself a sneakerhead :smh: . I refuse to be lumped into the same group as the above poster.

Last edited:
Yeah he's a troll and I can't take it no more. I made a a post earlier that said don't feed the troll, and even I couldn't help too reply too him. It's time to get rid or the troll.
Finally dude just says the complete and utter bull

NT, I'd like to present Exhibit A on why I don't consider myself a sneakerhead :smh: . I refuse to be lumped into the same group as the above poster.
The same thing for me. Even tho I'm in the same age group of the "hypebeasts" (dumb name :lol:) I can't mess with those type of people some of them are really corny

I am coping 3 pairs of these and the Infrared Black 6's and it will be a great 2nd half of 2014. I am not a real big 11's person but will have to see what 13's come out.

Those pics are beautiful!! Hope they are legit... that blue jumpman on the bottom looks so clean wit the icey soles! Love the bottom of 6s

Back
Top Bottom