Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Saw these today, not as shiny as I thought from when I saw dude last week. Quality it meh, but for some reason it felt better than the infrared pair. Still on the fence but leaning towards copping still. I like blue.

Saw these today, not as shiny as I thought from when I saw dude last week. Quality it meh, but for some reason it felt better than the infrared pair. Still on the fence but leaning towards copping still. I like blue.

Sorry [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
Infrared 3s sucked and I'm sorry but I guess for the people jumping on the bandwagon *we all do at some point* who doesn't have the wc3 that was a good option otherwise is was a poor attempt to get money out my pocket *well my wife got a pair* but yeah those don't belong in the same sentence let along vicinity of the royal 3s. Classic vs wasted cw
I think he's talking about Infrared 6's not 3's.

Infrared 3s sucked and I'm sorry but I guess for the people jumping on the bandwagon *we all do at some point* who doesn't have the wc3 that was a good option otherwise is was a poor attempt to get money out my pocket *well my wife got a pair* but yeah those don't belong in the same sentence let along vicinity of the royal 3s. Classic vs wasted cw
I think he's talking about Infrared 6's not 3's.
Thank you. Infrared 3s....
laugh.gif

I wanted them at firste but had a change of heart shout out to all

the NT fam thats going to cop enjoy them at this price for the last time 

Back
Top Bottom