Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Passed on the Sport Blue 3s in favor for the Kobe 9 Beethoven, and also kind of had these 6s in the back of my mind.

Guess there's still time for some deliberation.

tumblr_lfcj3kdfPK1qgvwx2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Trying to decide whether to get these or the RFs next week. I was leaning towards RFs but after seeing those unfiltered pics I'm back to these 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Its pretty damn close. Just got our stock in, took a look. if anything it may be a quarter of a shade brighter. leather is identical to the infrareds from feb. 

saw these in person today they are okay... not really feeling them as i thought i would. i  fell in love with them since seeing the pictures

the quality on them  is decent I'm just gonna use the money to get a pair of carmines for 250.00 i pray jordan releases the MAROON 6's before the year is out . those will be copped x2

I hope I can get my hands on an 8.5 but for some reason in the Bay Area I can never get my size on Jordan releases.

Quality? How's the leather looking. I'm didn't really get to see the Infareds in person, so I'm not sure if them being the same quality as Infrareds is good or bad. I mean, I'll prob still end up copping. Just a clean looking sneaker.

Came back from a spot not too long ago. They already have them and they want $275 for them. I'mma pass on that. I saw these in Harlem on Monday, and for the quality they are, $275 is too steep for me at the moment. For those that haven't held these or white/infrareds in hand, they "leather" is very similar to that of the black tongue V's, grapes etc. So if you are not a fan of that leather, you might pass on these unless you really want them. I wanted them too, until I heard the price they were asking at the shop. I was expecting to pay $200 and it may drop to that, but I'm not willing to pay that price to have them 10 days early. Even if I strike out completely, I wouldn't be all that upset to be honest. It's a nice cw to look at but the story changes for me in hand, even with the known deficiencies in quality. If you want to cop, enjoy. 

I'm not paying a dime over retail just because I know how the shoes gonna be. Shoot I'm trying to see if NDC will send me a discount code so I can use on these

Back
Top Bottom