Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

My tts is about a 12 in most things,  I also have a super wide foot, and the sport blue size 12 was too long, do you think I should size down to an 11.5 or go 12? (Not sure since some are saying the sport blue just runs .5 larger)
I'd go with the 11.5 definitely. Should be a perfect fit and with plenty of toe room for the wide foot.

I went to Arizona this weekend for a BBall Tourney well more like Phoenix area but on Sunday we went to this big Mall in I believe Scottsdale huge 4 floors kinda reminds me the Beverly Center out here in LA with pricey stores & everything, Anyways we were just browsing when I walked into Shiek & Footlocker House of Hoops both of them still had pretty almost a full run stock of each size I was really surprised both store had my 8 1/2 size & ended up leaving money 2 my buddy here in LA to buy my sons Toddler 9 but I was really surprised to see them available is The Phoenix area not big on Jays or was this shoe not as hyped?!

I'd go with the 11.5 definitely. Should be a perfect fit and with plenty of toe room for the wide foot.
Alright I'll go with that.  Hopefully it isn't to narrow, the sport blues fit well on the width so wasn't sure if sizing down would make them too tight in that respect.

I think its a combined thing of jordan brand releasing too much all the time, more shoes produced so they are widely available, and the young kids just growing tired of jordans.
Not a good time to be a reseller. Gotta sell three times as much shoes to earn the profit they use to they midas whale just get a real job lol

roll.gif

FK EASTBAY

Chat History
PaHoua X. has entered the session.
MIchael: I chatted with a representative about my order that i placed online last saturday. I purchased a pair of air jordan retro 6 sport blue size 14 and paid via paypal. The order status still reads OPEN 1 Unit ready to ship and in process. The representative told me yesterday that they would look into the order by calling the warehouse manager and to ask what the status is today but obviously the order status hasn't changed and i haven't received a tracking number. You guys already taken my money from paypal and it cleared/posted. Why don't you guys admit that you guys made a mistake and oversold so you can refund my money and i'll take my business elsewhere from now on. Thanks for nothing.
PaHoua X.: Thank you for contacting Eastbay Customer Care!
MIchael: I know the deal...my full name is my customer number is my order number is
MIchael: and my billing address is
PaHoua X.: Thank you,.
MIchael: can i just get a refund because this is taking too long unless they shipped my shoes
PaHoua X.: Your order is now in the process for shipment. Once it has fully shipped out, you should be getting an email with the tracking number.
MIchael: no it's been in the process for shipment for over 5 days now
MIchael: I've known a few people that already gotten their shoes yesterday from eastbay
MIchael: I've ordered from eastbay before and usually it's about 1 to 2 business days until the order ships
MIchael: i should be getting a tracking number now if not i want a refund
PaHoua X.: Unfortunately, we can no longer cancel this order. Just to inform you that all orders must go through payment verification before they are shipped out.
MIchael: so do you know when exactly this order will be fully shipped out?
MIchael: it's obviously an error on your end because i haven't received any information. plus the representative i talked to yesterday would say there would be more details on what happened and the whereabouts of this order
MIchael: if you cannot estimate a timeframe on when i will be receiving a tracking number, then i will file a claim on paypal and get my money back that way
MIchael: i also asked yesterday if my order has been placed on backorder and the person said no
PaHoua X.: Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date as to when this order will shipped out, however, as stated before, once it does full shipped out, you will be getting an email regarding the order status and tracking number.
MIchael: no exact date so i just got screwed and it's not coming because all orders have been processed and shipped. Can you verify that my item is still being processed?
PaHoua X.: Your order is in the process for shipment at this time.
MIchael: but for how long?
MIchael: and if it's still in the process of shipment AFTER A MONTH THEN WHAT????
MIchael: should i still wait?
MIchael:smh:
PaHoua X.: Your order will shipped out soon.
PaHoua X.: Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?
MIchael: yes can i talk to a manager

NDC pair came in today, FNL pair comes tomorrow. Charges for shipping but slow as hell... smh

Yea finishline is some douchebags for that.

Finishline charges tax

They also forbid you from getting cashback from ebates on jordans

They charge shipping but give free shipping to all the other new shoes

They ship slow as hell but dont ship using the 5.95 shipping they make you ship with the 8.95 shipping which ends up being slower because the jordans arent shipped from a store

Just a big mess

A 20 reward card practically takes care of the tax charge if you from cali lol

idk were yu live but they are not in stores around here.. i just got mine today from FNL man theres some chips and glue stains on them let me tell you.

that FSR at DSG days after RD was a shocker !
you just never know .......
Seriously I mean who could have predicted that. And in the middle of the damn night on top of it. It was like at 4 or 5am when they dropped them. Still sold out in a couple hours too.

Last edited:
Eastbay pair came today but it's at a family member house and I don't feel like driving 30mins to get it :x

Back
Top Bottom