Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

@sickickz23 Eastbay is known for punking the customer. Once you pay, you can't cancel until the package is on your doorstep.

You can file the dispute with PayPal, but as far as getting Eastbay CS to make up for their error, they are going to tell you "you don't have to shop here"

Good luck pal

Last edited:
These are GS. My sister's. 

I decided to pass on these, but still asked her for permission to take these pictures. 

The quality is eh..alright. 

Wish they used the same leather on the toe as they did on the perforated panels.

I rather have creases than my toes feeling like they getting stepped on every step i take :lol:

Last edited:
Well majority of the folks complaining are the ones that keep buying should know what to expect from JB no surprises here will I wear mine ? Yes.  Do I expect to get the most out of them them playing B-Ball or as a daily shoe? Nope.  Remastered or not these were coming into my collection just glad this year has been kind to me with the majority of releases I've wanted.

These are GS. My sister's. 
I decided to pass on these, but still asked her for permission to take these pictures. 
The quality is eh..alright. 

View media item 1166609                View media item 1166610

View media item 1166611       View media item 1166612

View media item 1166613           View media item 1166614

View media item 1166615           View media item 1166616

Lemme guess i bet nike used the correct shade of blue and non tinted neoprene under the jumpman on the tongue? Lol

Was Out Of Town On Business For This Release And Missed Out...... Anywhere To Still Cop A 9.5 Or Two At Retail? :nerd:

Man you missed the DSG link G Money dropped at like 5am. I think everyone that was up grabbed another pair or two this morning.

They had all sizes up.

Man you missed the DSG link G Money dropped at like 5am. I think everyone that was up grabbed another pair or two this morning.

They had all sizes up.

Yea Fam, I Was Clapping Cheeks In Polo Sheets Then Back To Drooling On Satin Pillow Cases At That Hour My Dude :lol:

Need That 9.5 Or Two Tho! :nerd:

@sickickz23 Eastbay didn't scan or didn't register the tracking for these.
UPS sent me an email showing a delivery date but no tracking updates as Peter today.
UPS said they don't have the shoes.
Eastbay saying they have to investigate.
Expecting them to be delivered like usual.

Finally got my pair from NDC. I had to re-lace them and decided to hide the lace lock inside the jump man logo. Very clean looking! Only downside was that my shoe box had a big dent on it. Oh well. As long as the shoes are flawless, I'm good!

My 6s collection
10665565_771909349535576_777750081_n.jpg

For the people that bought from DSG, have you guys all received your tracking? Also what's the expected arrival time and what state you're in if you don't mind? I still haven't gotten any information besides the your order is being processed page.

Back
Top Bottom