Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait does TLO mean that it doesn't show up in the search?
Yes, technically. But people figure out work arounds through alchemy, hacking and vodoo. It's crazy.

Just take a look at SOUGHT after limited releases and they're usually sold out before the twitter link goes live. It's insane.

At least with FTL and family, they require you to wait until the TIMER elapses to be able to buy shoes. FNL usually don't make the product pages live until 10 minutes to release time.

What's comedy is THIS GUY with a naked picture of himself as his avi   making so many stupid comments over and over!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say out of all the people on this board this is the one DOUCHEBAG I can't stand!!!!!!!

If it's not bragging about the shoes he copped it's making comments like the one above. 

JORDAN23DOTCOM YOU ARE A TRUE HOMO and honestly makes me sick to know you wear the same shoes as the rest of us. Why don't you find another hobby like bodybuilding and leave the shoe game all together.

You really get under my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EL OWE EL

Dem jimmies

Last edited:
FNL cancellations are a lot less likely to happen now that they throttle the traffic to their site. Not saying they WON'T happen, but if you get a confirmation email you are most likely good to go.
Ordered Holiday KD 5's with email confirmation last week during their restock and got a cancelation email 2 days later.

RESTOCK!?!?! I was getting my beauty sleep...

No doubt people couldn't keep the backdoor on the low so now its gone for everyone! I hope my order of size 12 concords come through.

What's comedy is THIS GUY with a naked picture of himself as his avi   making so many stupid comments over and over!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say out of all the people on this board this is the one DOUCHEB*&^ I can't stand!!!!!!!

If it's not bragging about the shoes he copped it's making comments like the one above. 

JORDAN23DOTCOM YOU ARE A TRUE dodo and honestly makes me sick to know you wear the same shoes as the rest of us. Why don't you find another hobby like bodybuilding and leave the shoe game all together.

You really get under my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao

aghhh all I wanted was 1 pair of 11s
mean.gif
.. well I hope those who's not trying to resell were able to cop. I'm praying there's at least one other restock, when i'm not at work. pleaseee I just need one more chance lol. Hopefully someone other than FNL, but if FNL's the only one.. hey i'll take what I can get!

Why would they restock so early in the morning?

I really wanted a chance at those BRED XI.

It's a ploy to ruin as many peoples day as possible 
laugh.gif

For real, B. I woke up cold and tired off like 5 hours sleep. Got the concords and breds in my cart almost before anyone only to have the damn FNL error. Now massive amounts of "veggies" :smokin have since lightened my mood, but I was steamin earlier.

:lol: Another board "*******" I have no problems with and have never become annoyed by. Maybe because I have ******* tendencies as well :nerd:

Sometimes I think some of you are a tad too sensitive. You see usernames and avis and instantly get screw faced.

Lol, you know it. Dude's having a complete mental breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom