Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also: this thread is getting a little too geigh. I'm looking to restock on some sneakers, not stock up on half naked dudes. :smh:

Last edited:
It looked like it went through. I just never got the giftcards. And the Concords are sold out, and I didn't want the Breds. I already have enough for a starting lineup.

And I could care less about "back doors" or dudes posting shirtless pictures of themselves. My real beef is with Kicksdeals and the lurkers. I wish this site was like CAG used to be, where it limit your thread views to five unless you logged in.

I don't mind sharing, but damn, not with someone who isn't even going to get involved in conversations and ish. It's basically an eavesdropper or a Chinese Hacker.

That's actually... a pretty good idea.
But we would probably see a flood of new memberships haha

Last edited:
LET ME PUT THE WHOLE FLAGGED ACCOUNTS/CARDS TO REST

THIS WHOLE MORNING, I GOT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION HAS ISSUES MESSAGE AND DIDNT GET ANY SHOES IN MY CART. I WAS ON THE SITE BEFORE 8AM AND ALSO WHILE IT WAS GIVING THE SPA MESSAGE.

I JUST ORDERED THE VALENTINES 5s IN A 13C WITH THE SAME CARD AND EVERYTHING AND THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH JUST FINE.

PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER FELLAS. FNL FAILED.

You have to try it Over and over, took 6 times submitting payment for my 12 to go through.

4 times for my friends 11 I ordered.

That's actually... a pretty good idea.
But we would probably see a flood of new memberships haha
Ideas, info, pics and conversations usually come from people who contribute to a community.

Unlike a lurker or parasite like kicksdeals that blows up the game. These ninjas are juicing Nike Talk and we ain't even getting a reach around.

and heres ur post from 3 days ago, u called it!

Thanks for searching that for me. I try to contribute as much as I can. I'm not the computer guy for the backdoor links (although I'm sure if I talk to my IT guy, I can figure it out). I will try to find some more info about the space jams and other restocks.

Finishline rep said my account is flagged for 30 days because billing address was different than listed on the card in a recent purchase.. Must have had the "billing same as shipping" checked.. No way to unflag it but the good thing for everyone that is flagged is that it only lasts for 30 days (according to the rep). We all know how reliable they can be.. To those in flagged make sure to keep entering the correct billing address.. Congrats to all who copped
Not true though,

From site:

WHAT IF MY SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESSES ARE DIFFERENT?
Finish Line uses several measures to protect you from fraud. One of these measures is to check if the shipping and billing addresses provided during checkout are the same. If these addresses do not match, a customer care representative will contact the cardholder to verify the order legitimacy prior to it being processed. In some cases, this may delay the order processing if we are not able to reach the cardholder immediately.

I was given the same "30 days blocked" talk from the recent attempts that I made with purchasing the retro 3 '88.

However, just yesterday I did a test purchase and I bought the photoblue 9s using the same card that had been declined numerous times.  I called back within a couple of hours to make sure it would get cancelled.  This morning, I woke up just in time and got ready.  I had e-mailed the links to myself for the Bred 11s and it was live as soon as I got on at 4:53am.  I was successful in using the aforementioned card and everything went through smoothly.  I tried to make another purchase with the same card for my younger brother and was declined.

I would do the same and make a test purchase before a major release to make sure you card isn't blocked from use on their site.

Last edited:
Not true though,

From site:

WHAT IF MY SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESSES ARE DIFFERENT?
Finish Line uses several measures to protect you from fraud. One of these measures is to check if the shipping and billing addresses provided during checkout are the same. If these addresses do not match, a customer care representative will contact the cardholder to verify the order legitimacy prior to it being processed. In some cases, this may delay the order processing if we are not able to reach the cardholder immediately.
Figured it would be something else.. I wasn't ever contacted by a rep. Hate dealing with FNL even with their great restocks lol

You have to try it Over and over, took 6 times submitting payment for my 12 to go through.

4 times for my friends 11 I ordered.

This must be for accounts that aren't flagged because I've used 2 AMEX, 2 visas, discover, and PayPal and none worked. No way I'm just gonna continue to put holds on my account when I know they aren't gonna process my payment.

Good looking on the info, now I gotta make sure i'm by computer 8am for the rest of the week lol. Tired of missing out on concords.

I will grab another pair of concords if they have my size. I'm just checking for Olive 9's and GMP's. Sad part is, At 8 am , I am knee deep in work with these students. I'm not free until about 8:15. SMH I will figure something out. If I miss any one of these shoes I will be highly upset!

My billing and shipping info is the same. I checked this morning. It appears exactly as it does on my credit card profile, so FNL is full of crap.

They're deflecting instead of focusing on the real issue, they're payment system.

Last edited:
Does finishline accept more than gift card per transaction? Because I only see an option to create one up to $100

sizing question vol. 201942015431523

11 in 1s
10.5 in 3s
10.5 in 5s
?? in 11s

rep to whoever helps me out here

If you are an 11 in 1s, I would definitely recommend size 11 for XIs. Look at it this way...if they end up feeling a little big, you can always wear thicker socks. Not a whole lot you can do if they fit too small.

FWIW, I am:

10 in 1s
9.5 in 3s
9.5 in 5s
10 in 11s

Last edited:
This must be for accounts that aren't flagged because I've used 2 AMEX, 2 visas, discover, and PayPal and none worked. No way I'm just gonna continue to put holds on my account when I know they aren't gonna process my payment.

The holds will come off tomorrow morning.

Man, so F'd up!

Was able to snag the previous restock of BRED 4's and Oly 7's with my phone using my Paypal with no issues.

This morning, Paypal wouldn't go through or my credit card...

Just wasn't meant to be

How in the world does FNL have these crazy restock?!!!

You mean to tell me they've been sitting on Concords for over a year just to drop on ASW??!! C'mon man!!:smh:

Congrats to everyone who was successful.

Praying for FTL/EB/NDC to do something tomorrow..

whats the best phone option to talk to someone about an order?

Check the status and enter the # or

hit 7 for other inquiries?

The easiest and not so convenient option to have successful orders using FinishLine is to simply purchase pre-paid Visa / American Express etc cards from your local store and use them online. There is no billing address attached to them so you can order at will. Just make sure you have do this before hand and map out what you intend on ordering. That way your card has enough money on there to cover the product + tax + shipping charges your order will have.

I think I might start doing this for FNL, that way I'm not stuck with a FNL gift card and I can still order!

The easiest and not so convenient option to have successful orders using FinishLine is to simply purchase pre-paid Visa / American Express etc cards from your local store and use them online. There is no billing address attached to them so you can order at will. Just make sure you have do this before hand and map out what you intend on ordering. That way your card has enough money on there to cover the product + tax + shipping charges your order will have.

I think I might start doing this for FNL, that way I'm not stuck with a FNL gift card and I can still order!
Repped
nthat.gif

I see you checked my link in other thread 
happy.gif

for those that didn't visit that thread:

http://www.icysole.com/2013/02/finishlinecom-payment-processing-errors.html

The holds will come off tomorrow morning.

I bank with Wells Fargo, and my holds came off immediately. Also, I can confirm that you have to try multiple times during the checkout process. I clicked submit order five times ( 3 times with CC twice with PayPal ) four of my holds were reversed and the other charge remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom