Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real, B. I woke up cold and tired off like 5 hours sleep. Got the concords and breds in my cart almost before anyone only to have the damn FNL error. Now massive amounts of "veggies"
smokin.gif
have since lightened my mood, but I was steamin earlier.
Don't even trip man, we got the All-Star packs dropping in a couple days, that will heal the wounds..

laugh.gif
Another board "*******" I have no problems with and have never become annoyed by. Maybe because I have ******* tendencies as well
nerd.gif

Sometimes I think some of you are a tad too sensitive. You see usernames and avis and instantly get screw faced.
Trust me bro, I've been reading his stupid remarks all morning....the attention seeker kind that didn't get enough attention from his mom growing up i bet. 

I know what you mean bro, one of us that's been "flagged" needs to try the gift card trick out to see if that's the answer.
I nominate you.

Just kidding, I tried buying $200 in gift cards this morning and tried to get them delivered to my work email. It didn't work out. And I didn't want Breds, so there wasn't any real way to try it out.

I nominate you.

Just kidding, I tried buying $200 in gift cards this morning and tried to get them delivered to my work email. It didn't work out. And I didn't want Breds, so there wasn't any real way to try it out.
I'll probably be the one trying it out. When I do I will let everyone here know all the info..

Did you end up buying the gift cards? Or was that not "authorized" too
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No doubt people couldn't keep the backdoor on the low so now its gone for everyone! I hope my order of size 12 concords come through.
The link had been low key way before anyone on NT knew about it or at least it was not told if anyone knew about it. The guy who initially posted it had been using the backdoor link on several releases prior to the Jordan 3 88 release. It was originally posted on boxden.com on the day of the Jordan 3 88 release; however, it started to get posted on several forums and across twitter. The day the link was released it was no longer on the low.

Last edited:
Finishline rep said my account is flagged for 30 days because billing address was different than listed on the card in a recent purchase.. Must have had the "billing same as shipping" checked.. No way to unflag it but the good thing for everyone that is flagged is that it only lasts for 30 days (according to the rep). We all know how reliable they can be.. To those in flagged make sure to keep entering the correct billing address.. Congrats to all who copped

FNL has me on a 14 day no go on 2 of my cards. They said I made too many attempts.... They also have over 1k of my money that ill have to wait 24-72 hours to get back..... I wish they got their order processing **** in order!

Last edited:
I wonder if my account is flagged.. I doubt it though. But it makes sense.. last time I ordered from them was some socks and it went through fine, and this was in January. Couldn't check out on any restocks though.

FNL is still a wreck, even if they push the restocks like none other. What time did the links go live? I set my alarm for 4:58, and as soon as I woke up I pulled up the Concord link. Just as I was getting there I got the twitter notification (4:58-4:59, before 5 AM), and when I was adding my size to my cart (from my iPhone) I got the server error page. Were these up at like 4:55/7:55 and everyone was already on it?

Last edited:
Man i couldnt get either pairs again

They can shove their giftcards

"Oh yeah u can buy 200 in GC to buy a 160 shoe"
Or 225 for a shoe that will be 202

I'll probably be the one trying it out. When I do I will let everyone here know all the info..

Did you end up buying the gift cards? Or was that not "authorized" too
laugh.gif
It looked like it went through. I just never got the giftcards. And the Concords are sold out, and I didn't want the Breds. I already have enough for a starting lineup.

And I could care less about "back doors" or dudes posting shirtless pictures of themselves. My real beef is with Kicksdeals and the lurkers. I wish this site was like CAG used to be, where it limit your thread views to five unless you logged in.

I don't mind sharing, but damn, not with someone who isn't even going to get involved in conversations and ish. It's basically an eavesdropper or a Chinese Hacker.

Instead of putting big pictures of yourself up, why don't you tell us again how many Concords and Breds you copped today???

Because I want to be just like you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom