Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm so the finish line lady I just talked to on the phone said that my order did go through, they just don't take the money out of your account until the order is ready to be shipped.

And just looked at my call log, hold was actually 21 minutes. Usually that wouldnt be that bad, but I can only take so much Call Me Maybe. LOL

Last edited:
I called FNL earlier my order still processing but the rep said if I had gotten a FNL confirmation i'm set. Called PP because I was still pending, said it will complete usualy when shipped.
Fingers crossed for tracking soon!

My PayPal still says "pending" for my Breds. Bad sign or normal? Sorry, never used PayPal on a release like this but it's the only thing they'd accept.
paypal was pending for me for like 5 days last time. No worries

Hmm so the finish line lady I just talked to on the phone said that my order did go through, they just don't take the money out of your account until the order is ready to be shipped.

And just looked at my call log, hold was actually 21 minutes. Usually that wouldnt be that bad, but I can only take so much Call Me Maybe. LOL
So your sayin your order went through but havent gotten any confirm emails? Did u get confirm page this morning? I still have pending in my account and normally by now i would have gotten "canceled" next to transaction with an email from paypal that i tried to purchase. Wishful thinkin.

From what I saw this morning on the restock only sizes 15/16/17/18 were on sale for Concords.  Bred's however different store they had a full size run!

There were other sizes I had a 13.5 should have just grabbed a 14 but they were gone before I could checkout

So your sayin your order went through but havent gotten any confirm emails? Did u get confirm page this morning? I still have pending in my account and normally by now i would have gotten "canceled" next to transaction with an email from paypal that i tried to purchase. Wishful thinkin.
No I did get confirmation emails, I was just concerned because on my Paypal account it said that my payment status was "pending." Apparently according to the finish line rep this is normal, but I was paranoid with all of the problems everyone has been having, and the fact I had never used Paypal on FNL.com before.

I talked to a finishline rep. It is NOT 100% when you get confirmation email. Until you get a tracking # its free game. Im nervous.

Last edited:
That damn FNL hold music 
mean.gif

yeah, she basically said im S.O.L., nothing i can do about it

Sorry to hear that. My order is still processing and my payment from PayPal still says pending. However, rep confirmed that my order went through and would be fulfilled, with tracking info updated at that time.

Whenever I try and cop from Finishline it says my address isn't in the us. Got to grab a Finishline gift card for the next release I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom