Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned about the restock last night so I set my alarm off 10 minutes before. I wasn't like dying to get them because I already had a pair of Bred XI and they didn't have my size for the Concords. But that being said I took my sweet time checking to see if they did have my size for the Concords and I added the second pair of Bred's in my cart but accidentally put in the wrong paypal. Still allowed me to check out and pay successfully, but I guess taking my time and me not really wanting those caused me to miss out on this restock. My payment was cancelled for some reason and then it put me back to the 30 second wait screen....

I'm real glad that FinishLine does this kinda stuff but I'm just gonna stick to Nike. I never have these problems with them. And usually if I'm really anticipating a release it's always under 15 seconds and I'm successful. Finishline online = a huge disaster...

Weird I saw the Concords up at 6:50 am central time in every size except size 13. They even had 13.5 but no 13. Even now the mobile site shows every size that was available but no size 13, kinda find that weird. Only thing that made me hesitate on the Concord and just grab another Playoff...smh!

Just called PayPal and they said that the status of the payment stays "pending" until the merchant (finish line) completes the transaction. Hopefully it will ship within 24 to 48 hrs and then you will know for sure. Good luck

Not one place in VA getting any of those restocks lol ... pathetic. I just want another Olympic VI.

Not to bring the backdoor talk back up but found this interesting.. pasted the link into my url as usual and takes me to the same page that the link normally brings me to. But instead of still having the "64..." numbers in the url, like it normally does, it takes me to an official FNL link without the numbers. Interesting, possible FNL attempt at a counter? Anyone else who has a link notice this?

Just got off the phone with the lady.. I was pretty upset. She gave me $20 back onto my account since I've spent over a couple G's worth of product recently
mean.gif

* FLAG INFO *

I asked about being flagged and she confirmed it. She said since I made attempts TODAY that I have to wait 30 days from TODAY.. I was livid.

She also said the "billing address" attached to the CC/PayPal is what is preventing the order from going through (because of the FLAG).

My Workaround:

I'm going to buy a pre-paid VISA card that will allow me to attach my work address from there. I'm then going to setup a new FNL account with that work address.

Last edited:
anyone going to cop the air jordan retro 5 fire reds this weekend?

Lucked out and picked up a pair at Champs today. I was returning some hats and started to BS with the guy. Lo and behold he had the last pair in my size. Too many kicks to cop the first two months of 2013!

I got a pair of concords size 11 this morning. When I hit the page all sizes were available

Not to bring the backdoor talk back up but found this interesting.. pasted the link into my url as usual and takes me to the same page that the link normally brings me to. But instead of still having the "64..." numbers in the url, like it normally does, it takes me to an official FNL link without the numbers. Interesting, possible FNL attempt at a counter? Anyone else who has a link notice this?
Translation - It's patched it doesn't work any more.

Oh and S/O to who ever gave me my 100th rep.

people say that the fire reds 5s arent that good but i still like them and they are a classic so i will buy them saturday. My store said they got 600 pairs so i happy

Honestly kind of hope the only other restocks they do this week are shoes I dont really want (Fire Red V's, Olive IX's.) I seriously have been buying too many pairs lately, and I'll be buying atleast one pair maybe two this weekend. But I don't know if I could say no to Space Jams, CG XI's, or Bred IV's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom