Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this morning I was prepared for the XI restocks and had Concords & Breds on my cart did my Paypal business and when i went back to confirm my address I got errors saying could not ship to address. Called FNL and customer service agent said they cant ship within 50 miles of my city witch is ALLENTOWN.PA..Unfortunaly we have a store called www.finishlinerunningstore.com/ (no associates with FNL) so they legally cant ship to my city because of lawsuits. Funny thing is I got Breds in Dec, Thunders & last week Retro 88. So I can never order from FNL online anymore. Who has it worst than me ...SMH now i have to count on NDC witch is like counting on a herpes free 2$ hooker.

So this morning I was prepared for the XI restocks and had Concords & Breds on my cart did my Paypal business and when i went back to confirm my address I got errors saying could not ship to address. Called FNL and customer service agent said they cant ship within 50 miles of my city witch is ALLENTOWN.PA..Unfortunaly we have a store called www.finishlinerunningstore.com/ (no associates with FNL) so they legally cant ship to my city because of lawsuits. Funny thing is I got Breds in Dec, Thunders & last week Retro 88. So I can never order from FNL online anymore. Who has it worst than me ...SMH now i have to count on NDC witch is like counting on a herpes free 2$ hooker.
had them both my size in my cart, paypal got all errors. smh

A new Champs opened here (Toronto) this afternoon. They restocked a bunch of past releases, I picked up Bred 4's and Bred 11's.

My priorities were the Concords, but I guess 5am was too late since they were available earlier. At least I grabbed a pair of Playoff 11s instead.

The thing is, I was on the site like 10 min. ahead, just messing around and stuff. I don't know how I didn't see them available.
At least I can wear my Playoffs from last year as much as I want, since now I have a backup.

I called FNL to make sure mine went through, the lady said it's in the processing stage right now, so there's no way to know for sure.
I also asked her if I was "flagged", she didn't seem to know what was going on with that, but at least I'm in the clear.

Thanks to everybody that's been sharing knowledge so far.

Question to everybody that kept getting checkout errors this morning with FNL, what error message were you guys getting?
I got an error in red font that said "security number required", so I typed it in slowly to make sure it was correct, but it still gave me the error.
Then I tried one more time and got through successfully.  I'm guessing it's different from this?

apparently ima hypebeast bcuz there's only two 11's I actually like...talk about using a term loosely

Black & Red Royal 1's? Wowwwwww

But anyway, I was low key sad when I bought the Concords because now I'm gonna pass on the Royals. With JB releasing the Knicks and Bulls colorway, Royals, and the Black / Shadow Grey 1's, it kinda makes me wonder on what they have next for the 1's. I mean they practically released every damn colorway that can exist, and they've released a few favorites just this year alone. My wish is that a year or two down the line, JB release the Black / Red 1's and the Royals in a pack. Mannnn I can only wish for that to happen.

Tried to get the concords this morning. Had no luck. The concords have alluded me since '96. Still have never owned a pair. For some reason, I have bad luck on FNL, but I get 9/10 releases on NDC.

Curios to know for anyone that can share some knowledge, Essentially what would trigger a flag on FNL? This kind of sucks.

Curios to know for anyone that can share some knowledge, Essentially what would trigger a flag on FNL? This kind of sucks.
There's a post in the forum devoted to this topic... it might have the answers you're looking for 

they didnt restock in my area  
frown.gif

Not to bother anyone but i just wanted to know that I posted some news on retro 3s. Not a restock though. 

Honestly kind of hope the only other restocks they do this week are shoes I dont really want (Fire Red V's, Olive IX's.) I seriously have been buying too many pairs lately, and I'll be buying atleast one pair maybe two this weekend. But I don't know if I could say no to Space Jams, CG XI's, or Bred IV's!
Bred IVs are happening confirmed Footaction

It was an error on their side.. UNLESS you entered billing info or shipping wrong on multiple attempts..

Honestly, if you don't know what the deal is with the restocks by now tough. Either go back and READ or go back to what you were doing before. :smh:

laugh.gif
 chill with the gifs yall ok my wording wasnt clear enough i guess. i dont like 3s enough to cop so if i did cop i would just be a hypebeast. i dont buy **** to sell or keep others who truly want to wear it from having a chance.. i buy what im gonna rock on the regular. and i meant black and red 1s AND royal 1s are the only shoes lower than 5s i would be interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom