Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
my goal for the weekend the bulls and royal 1s i would say the 88 retro 3s but the price just doesnt do it justice

^ ^from a resell standpoint, pretty pissed. For actual wear and keep, not at all because they suck balls

Last edited:
Footlocker has some Bred 13's right now.
Add em to your cart. I dare you.
roll.gif

man how heated would u be for a surprise galaxy foam re-release?

but i highly doubt it unless online only at this point
Not at all seeing how it looks like it's happening...They're wild trash and I'm nowhere near Houston.

yeah IN houston

but im talking bout the bigger release we heard rumors about

oh well. long as i get air max area 72s im good, tts?

Crazy Restock..especially the Concords which is over a year old..makes you think what else they are holding back...

Last edited:
Are "we" still expecting NDC to put up some 11s online tomorrow morning????

Are "we" getting up and checking???

(I say "we" cus just wanting to know if anyone else besides me is gullible enough to get up at 4:50 a.m. pst. for the slight chance of a NDC "restock")

Are "we" still expecting NDC to put up some 11s online tomorrow morning????

Are "we" getting up and checking???

(I say "we" cus just wanting to know if anyone else besides me is gullible enough to get up at 4:50 a.m. pst. for the slight chance of a NDC "restock")
Definitely a rumor floating around that the bred 11s or at least something will restock since bred 11s are restocking in stores tomorrow, and add in all star week rumors. So far nothing is confirmed as much as the FNL one which was confirmed by a lot of people beforehand. hey, it's worth a shot to see what restocks in the morning though....

Last edited:
Just another question about the debacle earlier this morning/yesterday morning (for those on the east coast)...

Did anyone who tried to check out with one pair to start get the checkout error and fail????

Just thinking multiple pairs in my cart could have caused the Breds and concords to slip through my virtual hands...

This may or may not have been stated earlier and I didn't see it... but...

NDC twitter has not answered a question regarding a potential Bred 11 restock all day... but they answer someone asking about olive 9s...

Just an observation... Not confirming or denying a potential restock this week online...

Or maybe I'm blind and couldn't see it on their timeline...

Last edited:

NDC twitter has not answered a question regarding a potential Bred 11 restock all day... but they answer someone asking about olive 9s...

Just an observation... Not confirming or denying a potential restock this week online...

Or maybe I'm blind and couldn't see it on they're timeline...
On Monday FNL was neither confirming nor denying a possible Jordan 11 restock. These reps they got on twitter may not want to confirm a restock cause they will get 1000 questions instead of the 100 who ask about a possible restock. "We" will be up :lol:

Last edited:

I see one.

"@yazers24 We have no plans to restock the Jordan 11 Retros."

9 hours ago today.

Not that it's proof that they will or won't... but they did say it today.

Last edited:
I woke up 20 min late for concords !! Pissed, but was able to grab a pair of xi breds sz 12 at 7:20 am back door link FNL

Then I went to House of Hoops in the galleria today at 2pm and got a guaranteed ticket for a WC 88 III's sz 12 & sz 12 of the Barkley Foamposite, guess they stocked up, also city gear in Houston is releasing breds on Friday in store only all 4 locations, the Jordan store is being built in the galleria , the store is as big as a football field

http://m.unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/02/08/houston-all-star-week-release-details/

what did they say about olives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom