Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunch of shoes have reappeared on FNL over the past 2 hours. Everything unavail but who knows.

I'd like to thank all the peeps here at NT with all that great inside info/helpful tips provided in the previous pages. It helped me greatly in coppin my first pair of Breds and concords! Dude with the link to his blog and his confidence that those dope shoes were dropping this morning gave me the push to stay up until 5am and not feel trolled. Lol

Question, has anyone received shipping confirmation today? Haven't read about people getting it yet so im assuming no for now.
I've complained a few times about no shipping info and I paid next day air. Still nothing.

next day air for finishline doesnt change the processing time. it still takes however many days it will take for them to process your order. they just apply next day air once they finally ship the item.

much different than how nike.com runs things.

bunch of shoes have reappeared on FNL over the past 2 hours. Everything unavail but who knows.

What items are you talking about? Because the Oly 7, Fire Red V, Thunder 4's have been on there site for a while.

Sadly even if something drops today I'm on their flagged list. So I'd just be waisting my times

2 orders with 2 different email confirmations for the same shoes but the same CC used.

Both should ship barring random cancellations from FNL, and there almost always are, but if you definitely don't want a second pair call and cancel.

What items are you talking about? Because the Oly 7, Fire Red V, Thunder 4's have been on there site for a while.

Sadly even if something drops today I'm on their flagged list. So I'd just be waisting my times

same i dont see anything new popping up

Both should ship barring random cancellations from FNL, and there almost always are, but if you definitely don't want a second pair call and cancel.

Thanks... I want both pairs for me and my brother in law... Im just hoping that both don't get cancelled.

ANy idea why my FNL order would be cancelled when i use paypal? it seems like its a trend. twice so far this happened via Paypal purhcase? 

someone yapped the playoff 12 size 12 right outta my cart when i clicked submit order!!! that was gangsta, i salute the challenge lol

Anything dropping today?

Not sure about online but Bred XI's in some stores. I'd refresh NDC new releases and keep an eye on their twitter. They might do an online release too. But who knows. I can't really afford any more kicks with the ASG shoes and LBJ Corks coming up. Sheesh...

Scored a pair of Playoffs real quick.
smokin.gif

Looks like someone cancelled a bunch of size 12 orders... that's the majority of the sizes that are popping up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom