Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered two shoes with two different credit cards. Same shipping address, and log in. We'll see what happens.
You should be good. I'm still upset my ground order shipped same day on the 88's but my playoffs with next day air didn't Leave yesterday. Thankful I got them ordered but damn!

Let that boy cook
smokin.gif
roll.gif

I'd like to thank all the peeps here at NT with all that great inside info/helpful tips provided in the previous pages. It helped me greatly in coppin my first pair of Breds and concords! Dude with the link to his blog and his confidence that those dope shoes were dropping this morning gave me the push to stay up until 5am and not feel trolled. Lol

Question, has anyone received shipping confirmation today? Haven't read about people getting it yet so im assuming no for now.

My lord y'all are some haters foreal :smh:

I wouldn't go as far as ratting his *** out, but you get ZERO rep from me coming on here and bragging. Offer those pairs up for minimal over retail and then post about it, if not take them to BigCartel and S T F U.

Last edited:
I'd like to thank all the peeps here at NT with all that great inside info/helpful tips provided in the previous pages. It helped me greatly in coppin my first pair of Breds and concords! Dude with the link to his blog and his confidence that those dope shoes were dropping this morning gave me the push to stay up until 5am and not feel trolled. Lol

Question, has anyone received shipping confirmation today? Haven't read about people getting it yet so im assuming no for now.
I've complained a few times about no shipping info and I paid next day air. Still nothing.

Finishline always has this on their releases... ELIGIBLE FOR A MAXIMUM ORDER OF ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER.

Is it even possible to order two pairs with two different credit cards but the same billing/shipping address?
Yes. It's even possible to get multiples of one shoe in one order. I somehow ended up with 3 pairs of bred IVs in my cart on it's RD last year and they shipped all 3 out.

But... It's really the luck of the draw and depends on the person processing your order. Lol.

Last edited:
Yes. It's even possible to get multiples of one shoe in one order. I somehow ended up with 3 pairs of bred IVs in my cart on it's RD last year and they shipped all 3 out.

But... It's really the luck of the draw and depends on the person processing your order. Lol.
This! 

Its hit or miss! I know its miss until my account FLAG is lifted for now.

I can't believe that I missed out on these smh but these restocks means that they're killing the resell game for sure...

Last edited:
When FNL do caught up to multiple orders... Do they cancel both orders or only cancel the extra and still send you 1 pair?

When FNL do caught up to multiple orders... Do they cancel both orders or only cancel the extra and still send you 1 pair?

Multiple orders with confirmation or w/o?
With- they all get shipped unless you call
W/o- none ship.

N
Just another question about the debacle earlier this morning/yesterday morning (for those on the east coast)...

Did anyone who tried to check out with one pair to start get the checkout error and fail????

Just thinking multiple pairs in my cart could have caused the Breds and concords to slip through my virtual hands...
No this happened to me with 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom