Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see one.

"@yazers24 We have no plans to restock the Jordan 11 Retros."

9 hours ago today.

Not that it's proof that they will or won't... but they did say it today.
ehhh... went back and saw... thought I was on to something... i'll leave the detective work to the professionals next time... lol...

Last edited:
I woke up 20 min late for concords !! Pissed, but was able to grab a pair of xi breds sz 12 at 7:20 am back door link FNL

Then I went to House of Hoops in the galleria today at 2pm and got a guaranteed ticket for a WC 88 III's sz 12 & sz 12 of the Barkley Foamposite, guess they stocked up, also city gear in Houston is releasing breds on Friday in store only all 4 locations, the Jordan store is being built in the galleria , the store is as big as a football field

http://m.unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/02/08/houston-all-star-week-release-details/
How long did you wait in line for the tickets?

If you're wondering why you didn't get your pair...

SMFH

Sites need to start implementing a 2 entry CAPTCHA system so these computer programs don't start taking advantage of this ********. One after selecting a size and the other when checking out.

Tweet that to finishline. What a joke

"It's a good feeling isn't it? Just knowing that in a few days everyone else will be getting they're crispy restocked Concords and Bred 11's, and you'll be Sol watching all the on foot and fresh out the box photos on NT, scrathing your head wondering why your card was declined when you have perfect credit. From all of us at finishline, go **** yourself"

I wonder if they were pulling that **** for the Concords too
mean.gif

I got a pair...but I'll speak for everyone that didn't and say that people that gloat about this kinda **** are ********. Nobody wants to see that ****, like wtf is the problem with kids nowadays...thinking it's funny to post **** like that to piss everyone off that missed out. Like what happened to helping dudes out and community. People that do that **** should get a ban...:smh::smh:

Those order conformations could turn into cancellation emails if finishline gets their act together.

Even with one pair it happened to me. Their site would only take paypal and even then it would go through for a couple mins and then cancel. It wouldn't let me pay directly with a credit card either. I didn't check my email until tonight but they sent me an email a few hours after all of this saying my item was in the cart waiting for payment. Of course I tried the link but it had expired by the time I got to it. I sent an email to their customer service. Everybody else that had a similar experience should do the same. If people don't say anything nothing will never be done about it. That website has become an absolute shame and it's time they hear about it.

Finishline always has this on their releases... ELIGIBLE FOR A MAXIMUM ORDER OF ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER.

Is it even possible to order two pairs with two different credit cards but the same billing/shipping address?

Finishline always has this on their releases... ELIGIBLE FOR A MAXIMUM ORDER OF ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER.

Is it even possible to order two pairs with two different credit cards but the same billing/shipping address?
I've ordered 2 pairs same addy different cards so it is possible

Can you order 2 different shoes on one order? Like a pair of Concords and 88's in the same order? Or does it gotta be separate even though its different shoes? 

Can you order 2 different shoes on one order? Like a pair of Concords and 88's in the same order? Or does it gotta be separate even though its different shoes? 
Yes you can order that way, as long as there different shoes your good... I've order that way numerous times & never had a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom