Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i stopped, im not trying to get into trouble

i do apologize
You shouldn't apologize too many people on NT really are trying too hard to act like mods and ridicule people over LAMPS. 
mean.gif
  Lamps..lmao..

Nice collection of XI's.

Last edited:
These look pretty clean for sitting for so long.

I can't complain at all. Minimal yellowing around the pods on the left shoe and virtually no yellowing on the right shoe.
restocks on clear sole shoes are passes for me... If i don't cop on release date im just SOL..

Don't sleep. Might not be as bad as you'd think. If you buy DS privately it wouldn't be any different.

homie just got my concords from restock. yellowing is ehh.. whatever tho, these getting rocked.

now to get these to london.... LOL

finishline tweets the jordan spizike bhm arrives ...

Dont nobody want those
Your opinion:

"Dont nobody want those"

Reality:

@FNL

Don't get me wrong. I don't like the BHM Spizike's, but there are people that were interested in them. Not "nobody"

If anyone is referring to my comment to dude about posting in the wrong section because he might get banned its not trying to be a "mini mod" it's called giving dude a heads up so he doesn't get banned for nonsense. It's happened to many in the past. I'm not running and reporting on some snitch sh*t just trying to look out

Mine haven't creased on the toe at all. It's the interior side about an inch beneath my big toe that is creasing. I guess it's good because from most angles it's very hard to see on the black patent, but they definitely crease easier than I was expecting.

hmm that's weird my cdp 11s haven't creased at all was gonna use those to hoop now that i got these but maybe i should do it the other way around lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom