Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell do I get 3 pairs of Jordan III 88' WC from 3 different websites(footlocker,eastbay,nike) and couldnt get a pair of Royals. SMH...I need those, Concords, and cool grey XIs...I luckily got the BRED XI's when footlocker did their restock in store.

Honestly, to all of you dudes coming up on this board talking that, "easy cop" or "I got x amount of 3s," now complaining or wondering why the bus missed your stop this time, I just want to tell you one thing:

Easy cop, 2x mickey fickeys.... Matching pair for the wife and I for..... retail. 

Enjoy those 3s, because real heads like myself aint reselling. 

/rant

Honestly, to all of you dudes coming up on this board talking that, "easy cop" or "I got x amount of 3s," now complaining or wondering why the bus missed your stop this time, I just want to tell you one thing:

Easy cop, 2x mickey fickeys.... Matching pair for the wife and I for..... retail. 

Enjoy those 3s, because real heads like myself aint reselling. 

/rant
I'm not selling...Got a pair for my brother and 2 pairs for me

Does anybody see a trend in this post. People allegedly seeking shoes that are readily available for super close to retail. Most of the stuff people are talking about is 30-50, over retail shipped, which is actually cheaper than retail if you factor in gas, food at the mall, and taxes.

Does anybody see a trend in this post. People allegedly seeking shoes that are readily available for super close to retail. Most of the stuff people are talking about is 30-50, over retail shipped, which is actually cheaper than retail if you factor in gas, food at the mall, and taxes.

Food at the mall???.....LMAO!!! I seriously forget most dudes that buy sneakers are fat! That had me dying!

Last edited:

Lmaoo

Shots fired

In all honesty though the dudes runnin the nikestore twitter are hella cool.

Really helpful and tend to answer almost everything thrown at them, regardless of how ridiculous it is

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom