Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinion:

"Dont nobody want those"

Reality:

@FNL

Don't get me wrong. I don't like the BHM Spizike's, but there are people that were interested in them. Not "nobody"
Exact same thing I thought about the XX8, I thought they were too pricey to sell out on release or ever and they were just outlet bound like the 2012's but I guess people want them. 

thanks for all the info. How many wears do you think itll be before creases start to happen?
Depends on how your walking if your balling, what your doing in them etc. Though your best bet is just to wear sneaker shields for most people it reduces the creasing and makes it harder for the shoes to crease. 

when you say shoetrees do you mean the ones that come with the bred 11s?
..........................................................................................................................................Russel Westbrook's "WHAT!?!?"

No..

Wearableshoetrees.com

Your opinion:

"Dont nobody want those"

Reality:

@FNL

Don't get me wrong. I don't like the BHM Spizike's, but there are people that were interested in them. Not "nobody"
yeah most of those you gonna see on eBay trying to be flipped for some extra cash. I mean yeah obviously somebody out there wants them but you know what the heck I meant by that. anyways, majority of them will be on eBay at some point

Mine started with just one wear on the side of the big toe area.

Shoetrees is your best option.

this is where the creasing always starts for me. It's either you wear them with comfort and don't mind the creasing, or use those shoe trees to avoid creasing but sacrifice (some) comfort.

FNL took the royals off the site? does this mean a restock is comin?

No. It means that they are sold out, and there is no need to keep a sold out shoe displaying on the website. There is no REAL pattern to the FNL restocks. FNL restocks when they restock... Nothing more... The only things that are somewhat predictable are the following:

1. FNL will put up pairs from cancelled orders between 6:58AM and 9:00AM CST (not a true restock)
2. The sizes you see available will more than likely be out of stock by the time you add them to your cart
3. If you are lucky enough to add a shoe to your cart, it will take multiple attempts for you to checkout.

The aforementioned things are not the three commandments of the FNL shopping experience, but these are likely to occur at a probability of 90%

its kinda odd they took em off, i don't see em.. cannot go for them crazy resell prices

so salty i missed out, made a NT account haha

Last edited:
has anyone ordered from sneaker shields before?

I've used them. Mostly in AJ1's coz they have a very roomy toebox.. I think there's a coupon code you can use when you order from them. 35% or something.

edit: use "35off" code

Last edited:
No. It means that they are sold out, and there is no need to keep a sold out shoe displaying on the website. There is no REAL pattern to the FNL restocks. FNL restocks when they restock... Nothing more... The only things that are somewhat predictable are the following:

1. FNL will put up pairs from cancelled orders between 6:58AM and 9:00AM CST (not a true restock)
2. The sizes you see available will more than likely be out of stock by the time you add them to your cart
3. If you are lucky enough to add a shoe to your cart, it will take multiple attempts for you to checkout.

The aforementioned things are not the three commandments of the FNL shopping experience, but these are likely to occur at a probability of 90%
Thing is, those morons at fnl keep sold out shoes up looooooooong after they are gone. 

Those frauds are more concerned with capitalizing than fixing up their website.

How is any supposed to be believe that FNL is working on their website issues when they can't even take down a shoe that's been sold out? 

It's time for a new retailer, or nine to give NFL and EB a run for their money. I'm tired of those clowns, and honestly prefer spending my money in other places. 

I've used them. Mostly in AJ1's coz they have a very roomy toebox.. I think there's a coupon code you can use when you order from them. 35% or something.

Thr shoe trees really only need to be worn on shoes that are crease prone like the aj1, 3, 4, 5, and 13. The white shoe trees are more flexible and are alot more comfortable than the black ones, however with either one expect some decrease in comfort. Note that you may also trim the shoe trees to make it more comfortable for your foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom